• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo WTB Winchester SuperX .308 150gr

Ammunition for sale

roosterpig

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2011
USA
Anyone have a stockpile of the cheap Winchester 150gr SuperX rounds in 308? Soft points.

New scope coming for hunting rifle on Monday and uh... stuff is hard to come by nowadays...

Sighting in will be tough without any pro-jek-tiles. Remington core lokt works too.

Any help appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Anyone have a stockpile of the cheap Winchester 150gr SuperX rounds in 308? Soft points.

New scope coming for hunting rifle on Monday and uh... stuff is hard to come by nowadays...

Sighting in will be tough without any pro-jek-tiles. Remington core lokt works too.

Any help appreciated. Thanks everyone!
I've got some core locks and probably some other stuff. I don't have the .308 rounds that I do some other calibers though so I couldn't sell more than a box and they'd be expensive as I'd have to replace them, but not necessarily with soft point rounds.

I've got some core locks and probably some other stuff. I don't have the .308 rounds that I do some other calibers though so I couldn't sell more than a box and they'd be expensive as I'd have to replace them, but not necessarily with soft point rounds.
Thank you for the reply. I do appreciate it. Really just looking for the good ol cheap hunting ammunition.
Thanks again

Thank you for the reply. I do appreciate it. Really just looking for the good ol cheap hunting ammunition.
Thanks again
Ok then.... I don't know of anywhere "cheap" hunting ammo is going to be found though. What are you hoping to pay?

Ok then.... I don't know of anywhere "cheap" hunting ammo is going to be found though. What are you hoping to pay?
#1 - just looking for the described 308 ammunition from the original post.
#2 - I reckon when I said cheap, I was referring to quality, not price. I guess I should have been more specific.

again, thanks for the holler back. Just looking for some hunting ammo.

Also... I misread your reply and thought you didn’t have any 308. Misread sorry.
If you don’t have any rounds don’t worry about it. All good bud.

Also... I misread your reply and thought you didn’t have any 308. Misread sorry.
If you don’t have any rounds don’t worry about it. All good bud.
I have some ammo and it's what you want, I would just have to replace it because I don't have it stock piled like I do some other calibers. If you need some ammo to hunt with, I'd be willing to sell it for what I can replace it for, but I wouldn't necessarily have to replace it with hunting ammo, just don't want to diminish my overall round count with it. Just trying to help out, as I hate to see anyone not have ammo, but you said "cheap" so I'm not sure what that means. If you don't find any and you need some, let me know. If you could trade for another type of .308 round then that would be cool too. In any case, good luck with it and if I can help I'd be happy to.

Been picking these up at local Walmart for $18.86/ box limit 3 /day. It's out there just gotta look
16174161086698326775284034532057.jpg

I saw several boxes yesterday of 308 WW Super X ammo in the local Chyna-Mart. That was ALL they had in the display case. No bullets, no powder... some reloading dies....

heres a few choices

midway not cheap but options

I saw several boxes yesterday of 308 WW Super X ammo in the local Chyna-Mart. That was ALL they had in the display case. No bullets, no powder... some reloading dies....
I can’t seem to land anything at my local WallyWorld.

heres a few choices

midway not cheap but options

Thanks for the links. There’s some federal non-typical that’s probably about as close as I’ll get purchasing online.

Im going to look then. Ours hasn't had any ammo at all since I bought the last of their .308 many months ago.
Yeah, they started getting it back about a month ago around here. Things seem to be coming back pretty good in my area!
@roosterpig if this 180gr will work for your hunting needs I can come off a few boxes! I really only get this for the brass, dont really have anything it shoots well out of !

Yeah, they started getting it back about a month ago around here. Things seem to be coming back pretty good in my area!
@roosterpig if this 180gr will work for your hunting needs I can come off a few boxes! I really only get this for the brass, dont really have anything it shoots well out of !
Appreciate the offer! This 700 really likes lighter bullets so hold on to those 180s. I’m going to try to hold off to find some 150s.
Again thanks for the offer.

Reactions: Ridgeback80
Federal blue box 150’s have always done there job for me, I’ll ck my stash

Also... Ridgeback80, pretty Izulas in your profile pic. Love em.