• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Wtb wish list of ar upper parts

freediver474

Minuteman
Mar 1, 2013
Idaho
Getting ready to put together another 22 nosler for a coyote gun and have a build list. Before I buy new stuff i figured I would see if I can save a little buying used. Looking for:

Gibbs side charge upper
Low mass bcg ( would like another cryptic in gold or bronze)
.750 adjustable gas block
Triggertech diamond
15 or 17” mlok handguard (odin o2 lite?)
Jp silent capture spring
0B351DCE-F4A2-43D3-B065-FE8D094F893F.jpeg

Not to side track your post but your list looks sorta like my latest 6mm ARC build. I’d give some thought on that caliber. Ammo availability alone would make it worth it. That’s a hot round

Not to side track your post but your list looks sorta like my latest 6mm ARC build. I’d give some thought on that caliber. Ammo availability alone would make it worth it. That’s a hot round
I love my 22 nosler I have now. I actually talked to guys at bsf when I ordered my new barrel about the arc but stuck with the 22 nosler. I had soo many issues with my 6.5 Grendel that the 6mm arc just doesn’t appeal to me at all.

Reactions: deersniper
What sort of problems were you having with your 6.5 Grendel build?

What sort of problems were you having with your 6.5 Grendel build?
Nonstop jamming. Turns out it was the “matched” jp bolt that came with the barrel. Spent a lot of money on ammo and different parts to try to figure out the issue. I’ve had a bad taste since then even though it’s figured out. Only build I’ve ever had any problems with. I love my 22 nosler but it’s not a threaded barrel and i’m finally escaping coumos empire so it’s time for suppressors.