• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Without Warning TMB Gen 2.5 Gold

Senor_Barney

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Northern California
    Would like to get a the gold TMB (would also consider Black).

5/8-24 and .264

Looks like with the new Chad coming out everywhere is sold out of the Gen 2.5...which works just fine for me.

PM me is you got one of them.

The sponsored shooters did not get gold 2.5s. Black is the only thing that hit the market that I know of.

Reactions: rydah
    Gen 2.5s only came in DLC and are all gone except for a couple left at bullet central. They’re only .308 but we have .264 inset kits, so you can get one and swap it yourself or send it to us and we will do it for you.

The gold tmbs are only for team shooters and that one off limited edition.

Thanks for the support.

Gen 2.5s only came in DLC and are all gone except for a couple left at bullet central. They’re only .308 but we have .264 inset kits, so you can get one and swap it yourself or send it to us and we will do it for you.

The gold tmbs are only for team shooters and that one off limited edition.

Thanks for the support.
    Ahh...I saw they had that limited edition run and thats whatcI was hoping to get here. Was not aware Bulletcentralchad any more :)

Reactions: rydah
    Ahh...I saw they had that limited edition run and thats whatcI was hoping to get here. Was not aware Bulletcentralchad any more :)
    If you buy a gen 2.5 let me know, I can spray paint it gold for you 😂