• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB / WTT .30 Cal 200 Grain Hornady ELD-X Bullets

LRShooter101

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
Southern, IN
Looking for any quantity of .30 Cal 200 Grain Hornady ELD-X Bullets.

I am willing to buy or trade for them.

I have other reloading components (primers, powder, bullets, cases) that I can trade.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 49.
Didn't pay a fortune, don't expect a fortune.

Trades also would be great, 155gr .308s, 73gr eldm, 130gr eldm, .223 brass.

Attachments

• IMG_20210113_185103552.jpg
    IMG_20210113_185103552.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: Emmaandhaley
Looking for any quantity of .30 Cal 200 Grain Hornady ELD-X Bullets.

I am willing to buy or trade for them.

I have other reloading components (primers, powder, bullets, cases) that I can trade.

Thanks!

The 43 I have you can have for free.. Just pay the shipping. 9 bucks for USPS Flat rate.

Thanks again to everyone for being willing to help me out!

I was able to get some bullets, but I can still honestly use more.

I use these with my suppressed .300 Blackout to eradicate coyotes in a farm/suburban interface area. So far this breeding season has been off the hook and they are everywhere!!!
Yotes.jpg

I need those big heavies to make my load work effectively, and I have not been able to find any good alternatives.

If anyone has any additional bullets that you are willing to sell or trade please let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: MOUNTIC
Thanks again to everyone for the info and offers.

I don't want to "hog the market", so this will be last post on this.

If anyone has anything additional please feel free to contact me via PM.

I have bullets (.22/6.5/.30), primers (small & large), powder (H4350 & Varget), and brass (.223 & .308) that I can trade.

Best of Luck, Stay Safe!

They drop from time to time depending on their manufacturing runs, but if the website lets you put it in the cart, they are in stock in my exp. Shipping is excellent as is QC. Over 8.4 gr of lil gun and cci 41, I get consistent 1030-1050fps from an 8" SBR and can...

If you are game, I'll look and see if I can find you a discount code. The owner is part of our .300 BO Facebook group and is pretty cool about handing them out to members.

They drop from time to time depending on their manufacturing runs, but if the website lets you put it in the cart, they are in stock in my exp. Shipping is excellent as is QC. Over 8.4 gr of lil gun and cci 41, I get consistent 1030-1050fps from an 8" SBR and can...

If you are game, I'll look and see if I can find you a discount code. The owner is part of our .300 BO Facebook group and is pretty cool about handing them out to members.

If you can get any kind of a discount code that would be outstanding!

They look like great bullets, I am just having to try and stay on the cheap as best as I can because I am going broke paying for any other reloading components when I can find them. I hate to be bitching about expending ammo because it is great to get at least 2-3 yotes on each outing. Word is getting out and I being invited to hunt some more property and I do not want to have to tell them no due to ammo issues.

Thanks Again!

I have several ( 743 )208 gr A_MAX if that would help. Not exactly what you are looking for but available.
Rad