• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB/ WTTF: Badger Ordnance Dead Level Reticle Leveling Tool

Chingon

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2012
    NOVA
    Have lots of stuff to trade or will buy outright if the price is right. Let me know what you have. I have a budget of a hundred bucks. Doesn't matter if it's beat to shit, so long as it's serviceable.

Last edited:
    Never seen them before. Cool concept. Found what I’m making at work tonight!

Reactions: Sweetyzfd
    Not to hijack the thread but I’m looking too. If deals fail, I’m interested in a dead level!

these are in stock from midway for $150. seems like the 3 month search isn't going to well.

these are in stock from midway for $150. seems like the 3 month search isn't going to well.
    Actually, it's going quite well. Plenty of folks have sent me messages. Unfortunately, I don't have anything they are interested in trading for or are asking near face value for it. ;)

Just a thought, try posting the item's your willing to trade. You might get some cash offers for those items that could be used towards buying a dead level from said parties that have messaged you and are willing to part with theirs.