• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF 9th Circuit - Like Bizzaro world!

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    They are allowing the Trump supporters hurt while attending his San Jose event to sue the police for failure to act.

I hope they get a huge payout, they should, I'd taking an egging for what they are owed.

More importantly discovery should be interesting when it is learned who gave the order for the PO to "stand down".

https://www.breitbart.com/californi...-supporters-hurt-in-san-jose-riot-sue-police/

I hope someone goes to jail for this failure of the most basic of responsibilities we task government with.

Why Bizzaro World?

9th Circuit has gone all Constitutional all of a sudden to the point of even allowing that the 2A is legitimate in Hawaii.

I guess they are tired of their recent beat downs from the Supremes.

WINNING!

Lol good luck with hoping someone goes to jail. When .gov fucks up they get more power and more budget

Is there something in their water cooler? They aren't acting according to past performance. I'd lose my mind trying to handicap them like a track rat.

Is there something in their water cooler? They aren't acting according to past performance. I'd lose my mind trying to handicap them like a track rat.
    Maybe they are being blackmailed like during obamacare

Lol good luck with hoping someone goes to jail. When .gov fucks up they get more power and more budget

I don't think so with this.

They are going after the individual officers on civil rights violations - no protections from govt or by union on that. At best they may have some insurance policy but probably a $1 million dollar payout and they will piss through that if this goes to the award phase.

The pressure is going to be on the individual PO and it will come out "X ordered me not to stop the riot!"

They will lose their houses and everything unless they sing.

Reactions: deersniper
    Maybe they are being blackmailed like during obamacare

That revenge would be sweet but I hope that is not the case.

I prefer a judiciary that acts in accordance with the law and they have made three decisions now in total contrast to their track record of legislation from the bench.

I'm hoping the fear of God has struck their souls and they realize that the game is now going to go by the rules and they don't get to make the rules.

FUCKING WINNING!

When a certain residence in Colorama DC goes up for sale and a certain Iranian born provocateur no longer has room mates it will all be won.

128896.jpg