• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF ebay seller

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    So I bought something on ebay for like 90$. No big deal, nothing earth shattering.

I buy it, I pay for it 5 minutes later and all is good. 3 days later, I get a ebay message that states:

There is an issue and will be a delay. We have misplaced the item.

Wait...what? How the fuck did you misplace something you took pictures of, and listed fucking 2 days ago?

So I send them a message stating that they have until the end of tomorrow to find and ship this item or we're just going to need to cancel the order. This was yesterday. I finally get a reply today telling me that the item is misplaced but will ship after the delay is over.

Do you even English bro? What? I mean English is my second language and all, but what the fuck man. I paid with paypal so nuking this sale is easy; I'm seriously just tempted to send a message daily asking for a status update and seeing what replies I get in the meantime.

But again, how in the hell do you misplace something that you took pictures of and listed TWO days ago? This isn't something that can be found at walmart so you couldn't technically get my order and run out and get one. WTF?

1468517067599-1366282876001.jpg

lmao Hope they make ya whole soon buddy. Frustrating as hell.

I canceled it. Not the end of the world.

I have more shit to spend money on anyways. You know, like a 50 gallon tub of personal lubricant.

I have more shit to spend money on anyways. You know, like a 50 gallon tub of personal lubricant.

Don't OD, man, it ain't pretty.

You gotta lotta friends. :LOL:

Party Animal. Or Animal Party?

It isn't totally wrong if it's only a blow-up one, right?

There's a ton of eBay sellers now that are just re-selling stuff from Amazon prime... but adding a couple of bucks to the price. So you order from them, they order from Prime and get free shipping to you... they pocket the difference and a few bucks and do it hundreds of time a day. One clue is that they have thousands and thousands of feeback.

If Prime is out of the item. Or if the price goes up... they 'misplace' the item. Or cancel the transaction. These days, I check Amazon before I bid on 'new production' kinds of items from eBay. It's annoying to get my 'eBay' item in an Amazon box... knowing that someone just screwed me for shipping and price.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    There's a ton of eBay sellers now that are just re-selling stuff from Amazon prime... but adding a couple of bucks to the price. So you order from them, they order from Prime and get free shipping to you... they pocket the difference and a few bucks and do it hundreds of time a day. One clue is that they have thousands and thousands of feeback.

If Prime is out of the item. Or if the price goes up... they 'misplace' the item. Or cancel the transaction. These days, I check Amazon before I bid on 'new production' kinds of items from eBay. It's annoying to get my 'eBay' item in an Amazon box... knowing that someone just screwed me for shipping and price.

Cheers,

Sirhr

That's what I was thinking, but this item can't be found (at least by me) anywhere else other than the manufacturer's website that wants 1/3 more for it than BNIB on ebay.

You know, like a 50 gallon tub of personal lubricant.

A friend of mine uses that line, unsuccessfully, on women. Usually something along the lines of "Hey baby, I got bucket of astroglide that expires in 12 hours back at my place. Whadda say we head back there and use it up."

A friend of mine uses that line, unsuccessfully, on women. Usually something along the lines of "Hey baby, I got bucket of astroglide that expires in 12 hours back at my place. Whadda say we head back there and use it up."

Maybe they're wise enough to know what Astro Glide is for...
    The lady that cuts my hair says there's better products out there for that purpose...

She's prolly 40, got lots of tats and at least a few piercings. Most likely more than I can see...
    You wouldn't believe some of the conversations we've had.

Should have checked things out before I met Rebecca... :p

Holy shit, that went right over my head.
    No, she's American with a strong German heritage

That's like when I was in San Franscisco and walked through Chinatown. Went into a tea store and there was this hot asian at the counter wearing a German National Team jersey. Seeing how this was just weird to me, I asked her who gave her that jersey and does she know what it is?

She says yes she does, its her favorite team. Trying not to laugh, I ask how she came to it being her favorite team as its a country, and in perfect German, she tells me because she's German, why wouldn't it be? Found out she was adopted at like 2 and lived in Germany until only a few years before in our 20 minute long German conversation.

If I wasn't married, I would have been shortly thereafter.

Im going to see if I can buy just the jacket and wear it to the next Bayern Munich game I go to, hopefully this year.