• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns WTF hide sponser that has Strider Gunner Grips

shibby575

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2007
IN
I'd like to buy from some one that supports this site. Give a PM, post here, or email if you are one or know of one that carries them. Thanks

looking for brown ones.

Re: WTF hide sponser that has Strider Gunner Grips

WTF - Want To Find

Not what I thought at first when I read the topic line. Had to open the post just to see WTF was going on.
Sure hope I wasn't alone. (Grin)

i bought a pair from vz in the dark earth and didnt like them and they wouldnt take them back. id make you a deal on them.

VZ Grips is the maker of the Strider Gunner grips. Contact them this week as they are having a 15-20% of sale. Great company to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VZ Grips is the maker of the Strider Gunner grips. Contact them this week as they are having a 15-20% of sale. Great company to deal with. </div></div>
really...is it listed on their site?

WTF
wink.gif

Not sure if VZ makes the Strider Gunner Grips, however the VZ Recon grips are very similar.

I was confused about all the different makers and versions of gunner grips. I ended up with the VZ Recon grips they are great.

Yup....VZ Grips makes them...with more color choices than before.

I wish them made them for the compact frame.