• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is a "dawkamint"?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Is it just me, or does Val Demon need speech therapy?

Hmmm...

Im assuming you’re quoting Val Demings, a product of the woke Orlando, Florida political quagmire. That is all that you need to know to answer your question.

ebonics - dawkamint = english - document
1580499744548.png

R

Is it just me, or does Val Demon need speech therapy?
I watched that too. Also don't know what the oft referenced "sawbeena" or "karifakashun" is......

"be", not "is" Damnit man......

Seriously, there is a class on this offshoot of common Americanized English grammar rules.
She mussa bin dere thwice.....

I know that my "correction" may sound racist, but actually if you get into what is known as African American Vernacular English there is actually a set of rules that go with it. These rules are regardless of accent. It's actually quite fascinating how an entire subset of the Americanized Vernacular English has developed. No much different in that Mexican-Spanish is not Spain-Spanish. Slightly different pronunciation and such.

Besides - are there really "rules" in English? Compared to most languages, it's' a hodge-podge of exceptions more than hard-and-fast rules. I mean, just how crazy it is that in the south we say "fixing-to" or "fixin'-to" or if you're from Texarkana you may say "fittin'-to" - I'm guilty as hell for saying "fixing-to" which certainly AIN'T proper English. :) :) When I worked in South Georgia...get two natives together and I'll be damned what the hell they were saying - it didn't even RESEMBLE English y'all.

I know that my "correction" may sound racist, but actually if you get into what is known as African American Vernacular English there is actually a set of rules that go with it. These rules are regardless of accent. It's actually quite fascinating how an entire subset of the Americanized Vernacular English has developed. No much different in that Mexican-Spanish is not Spain-Spanish. Slightly different pronunciation and such.

Besides - are there really "rules" in English? Compared to most languages, it's' a hodge-podge of exceptions more than hard-and-fast rules. I mean, just how crazy it is that in the south we say "fixing-to" or "fixin'-to" or if you're from Texarkana you may say "fittin'-to" - I'm guilty as hell for saying "fixing-to" which certainly AIN'T proper English. :) :) When I worked in South Georgia...get two natives together and I'll be damned what the hell they were saying - it didn't even RESEMBLE English y'all.
Job already taken sorry.

R

Reactions: lash

We are talking about congressional lawyers tho....

She was chief of police. Does anybody know when? Orlando got so rough I left I think Dyer was just running for mayor.

is there a link for this waste of time? Only thing i could find to click on took me to the report button and there's no way I'm castrating myself over something like this.

DACA mint. A refreshing new candy handed out to Undocumented illegals so their breath smells fresher in the detention centers. Noun. Use in sentence: “Hola, Paco! Your breath smells like rotten fish tacos. Have a DACA mint, that will help.”

From the same people who brought you tasty ImPEACHmints. The Georgia halitosis-conquering treat!

Sirhr

I was gone by then (Jan 2006). I knew a bunch of LE from their off-duty hangout. When law enforcement issued a warning for people not to walk alone DURING THE DAYTIME I knew my decision to leave (already in motion) was the correct one. Within a mile of me for the 4.5 years I lived there, I'd wager there were 15 murders. 3 directly across the street. Problem was, according the the off-duty talk, was that I was surrounded on 2 sides the worst neighborhoods. The other 2 sides were likely the best two (where Tiger and Barry Bonds lived).

Everybody I know that could leave Orlando, has left.

Orlando was becoming a crap city when I got there, now it's the next Miami. Drugs, crime, trafficking, you name it. It's become a liberal bastion. Exactly what happens when a majority of the population has not assimilated. Thanks Disney and Universal!!

Reactions: lash
DACA mint. A refreshing new candy handed out to Undocumented illegals so their breath smells fresher in the detention centers. Noun. Use in sentence: “Hola, Paco! Your breath smells like rotten fish tacos. Have a DACA mint, that will help.”

From the same people who brought you tasty ImPEACHmints. The Georgia halitosis-conquering treat!

Sirhr

AkA lepreJuan poop

img_20120320_221617-e1332370816515.jpg