• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is going on here?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    DOJ turtles after Flynn wants to recant his guilty plea, sentencing on hold indefinitely.

Barr calls out China, charges three Chinese soldiers for Equifax tampering.

Barr going after sanctuary cities.

New York cut off from certified travel after giving license to all comers.

DOJ pleads no contest to Carter Page, big payout to follow.

DOJ turtles on 9 year Roger Stone sentence after arresting him with SEAL TEAM 6.

And this nugget.........

Jussy Smolliar is being indicted in Chicago.

Are the wheels of Justice "churning"?

Last edited:
    DOJ turtles after Flynn wants to recant his guilty plea, sentencing on hold indefinitely.

Barr calls out China, charges three Chinese soldiers for Equifax tampering.

Barr going after sanctuary cities.

New York cut off from certified travel after giving license to all comers.

DOJ pleads no contest to Carter Page, big payout to follow.

DOJ turtles on 9 year Roger Stone sentence after arresting him with SEAL TEAM 6.

And this nugget.........

Jussy Smolliar is being indicted in Chicago.

Are the wheels of Justice "churning"?
    wake me......................you know the rest. :rolleyes:

What @sirhrmechanic in a dress? Oh you'll hold your breath alright.

Yeah I must be dreaming, I hope I didn't make any big "if that happens" challenges.....I'm afraid I might have....
    Not quite what I was talking about but that just might be funnier then hell. I would love to see a bunch of prison sentences but I’m afraid it won’t happen .

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    6 counts of disorderly conduct for juicy smolay? wtf?

sounds like he cut a deal.

i wonder if he is helping with something bigger.

1581471270958.png

Our shitbag POS governor directed his lackey bitch Loquisha James to sue Trump since HS isnt allowed to access DMV databases since his highness wanted to give out NYS drivers licenses (green light law) to any illegal that can draw in oxygen and convert it to CO2. This is like finding someone who broke into my home, and then making him a sandwich to thank him for it.

People in western new york are losing their shit because many of them cross the Canadian border quite often and now their speed pass to cross won't be renewed when they expire. This means LONG waits to make the trips.

Fucktard Cuomo can't work hard enough to keep shitting on this state and has a never ending list of stupidity to bless us with.....all while keeping us with a $ 6B budget gap.
    Andrew-Cuomo-dunce.jpg

Its always the same people saying the same thing. Why is it always in a few more weeks. I have been hearing that for years although more seems to be moving around at this point.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Our shitbag POS governor directed his lackey bitch Loquisha James to sue Trump since HS isnt allowed to access DMV databases since his highness wanted to give out NYS drivers licenses (green light law) to any illegal that can draw in oxygen and convert it to CO2. This is like finding someone who broke into my home, and then making him a sandwich to thank him for it.

People in western new york are losing their shit because many of them cross the Canadian border quite often and now their speed pass to cross won't be renewed when they expire. This means LONG waits to make the trips.

Fucktard Cuomo can't work hard enough to keep shitting on this state and has a never ending list of stupidity to bless us with.....all while keeping us with a $ 6B budget gap.
    View attachment 7247378

Cuomo should join his brother Fredo at CNN and leave governing to those more capable.

Just let them turn slowly until May 1, or I have to put on a dress....

After that, game on!

Cheers,

Sirhr
    A nice red lace cocktail number with pics posted in the "does this make my ass look big" thread
    ??

While the shit that came down on Trump was instant and public with leaks every day.
    But it was all lies. Lies are easy and won’t stand. But this shit is real and real sticks. Real is slower and more painful than fake news.

Reactions: FishinGuns