• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is this shit??? VA officer suspended for turning fugitive over to ICE.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • Next level leftist fucktardry on full display in Virginia.
    smiley_freak.gif

----------
    A Virginia police officer was suspended after allegedly turning over a suspected undocumented immigrant to federal authorities following a traffic accident last month.

The Fairfax County Police Department didn't identify the officer in a statement released Tuesday but said the incident occurred on Sept. 21 when an officer was dispatched to a car accident.

The officer discovered one of the drivers didn't have a Virginia driver's license and ran a check with the state Department of Motor Vehicles, police said. The check revealed the driver had a violation for failing to appear for a deportation hearing.

The officer verified the warrant and alerted officials with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
    ----------

This republic is going to be destroyed by these leftist scum, unless the good people all band together and destroy them first before they can carry out the final acts of treason and sabotage.

At this rate of bullshit escalating by powers of 10, these scumbags WILL provide the Fort Sumter that will set things in motion. We do not have to repeat the mistake we made in 1861. They will do it for us.

Are the conservative billionaires to cheap to spend money unlike there democratic counterparts who pay for riots to be started, shootings to promote gun confiscation and installing political operatives to disassemble our democracy ???? What would it cost to fund the Sons of Liberty to act in a very discrete manner to restore the Republic.

This is actually a very good thing.

It will shine a media light on many of these insane policies and maybe motivate people to vote these leftists out.

TINVOWOOT

Please remember that as MuriKans we sold our our constitutional republic and the traditional freedoms and liberties that the founders, framers and patriots died to implement. We have done that with every vote we have cast decade after decade, year after year, month after month, week after week, day after day.

If you think that the rank and file voting public are going to solve this, then I don't know what to tell you. Simply won't happen. The entire voting process is being staged and setup to ensure that there is no reversal.

Not unless TRUMP is something that I don't believe that he is. Time will tell.

It's VA....not what it used to be.

That is a sad fact. From Charlotttesville north its libtard. South its still pretty conservative. My family, who first got off the boat in Hanover in 1640, are rolling over in their graves.

I wish I could offer you a realistic solution.

If there were any glimmer of hope relative to voting this out of existence, I would be all for it. However, as I said above, I see absolutely no voice of reason prevailing. The system has really done a good job preventing rationale candidates or any good news from reaching the people of this country. Anything good that is done by ANYONE is relegated to the back page of the newspaper. Give me one example of unbiased journalism and positive reporting in MSM today.

I have little time between my career, my family and my love of the shooting sports. I, for now, am pretty content to be an observer of all things. As an observer, I draw my own conclusions based on observable facts. My conclusions can sound fatalistic but, unfortunately, that is what I see and read on a daily basis. Prove me wrong in that respect. I would LOVE to be wrong.

Any active participation I do besides family and friends is limited to teaching the shooting sports to any and all interested parties. I try to indoctrinate as many people as possible to our "gun culture". It is one of the most important elements that separates us from the rest of the countries of this planet. Once you get them hooked, it is possible to begin a genuine discourse on other topics. I guess that is my solution.

Reactions: Crang
    Still we are duty bound by our core beliefs to try and exhaust every non forceful method before we escalate.

I wholeheartedly agree with this point. We, our side if you want to call it that, needs to be mindful of where things are headed. There will be a point of no return where both adversaries stand and look at each other....the moment before the first punch is thrown in a fight. I believe that is when we need to say GAME ON. I never wait for that first punch to come my way. So far, I have always managed to take the first shot. I think our side needs to be cool and rational but we need to have the intestinal fortitude to say, we have nothing left to lose so LGOWI.

Last edited:
    Not that I disagree and am a "preparer" myself but what exactly do you expect to be shooting?

You don't expect a "Red Dawn" Gestapo type scenario do you?

They learned that wont work. The next tactics will be asymmetrical and individually repressive ( divide and conquer with a nameless faceless process and policy)

They know better than a stand up fight.

Just curious? Other than a textbook self defense scenario- what do you expect to be shooting at?

I really don't put a lot of thought or concern relative to the target. I have no idea what form it will take when it presents itself.

You seem to be betting that the other side is passive..."They know better than a stand up fight". I am not so sure I agree with that. There are a lot of preparations being done by the left both in terms of tactics, firearm knowledge and ammunition storage. There are plenty of factions on the left that will certainly engage in a stand up fight. Will it be a shooting fight? It may or may not.

Desperation will be the common trigger. As soon as one side feels it is lost, that is when the fireworks start. Man against man...not likely. There is nothing to be gained by that. A target is not necessarily human. Some of the best targets in terms of impact are non-human and easily breached. I'm sure you can connect the dots

Are the conservative billionaires to cheap to spend money unlike there democratic counterparts who pay for riots to be started, shootings to promote gun confiscation and installing political operatives to disassemble our democracy ???? What would it cost to fund the Sons of Liberty to act in a very discrete manner to restore the Republic.

Most Republicans are too busy EARNING a living to be able to participate.
    Somebody has to work to generate tax dollars...

Reactions: candyx
    Not that I disagree and am a "preparer" myself but what exactly do you expect to be shooting?

They learned that wont work. The next tactics will be asymmetrical and individually repressive ( divide and conquer with a nameless faceless process and policy)

Just curious? Other than a textbook self defense scenario- what do you expect to be shooting at?

Of course it will not be a 'Red Dawn' action or any large unit actions at all.

What we can and should be expecting from the statists, their brownshirts and street enforcers will be flash mobs, overly vicious street crime, assassinations, random sucker attacks, terroristic actions ranging from vehicle rammings to IED's, mass shootings, arsons, and up to the release of chemical and biological agents. And after the left first starts doing these things on a large scale, reprisals from the victims and the opponents of the left will be equally brutal and unforgiving. The statists have already been waging an ever increasing low intensity aggression since Trump's election. With ANTIFA and armed attacks against federal agencies.

If they do not get their way, they will be violent.

If they DO get their way, expect violence and persecution against those who oppose them to be institutionalized and readily dispensed.

To understand how the modern left has been operating since the 1960's, one only needs to study inner city gang warfare, the actions of the Central American drug cartels, and various organized crime syndicates and religious fanatics worldwide.

Whatever the case may be, I am ready to make it as costly and fatal as possible for them if they try to harm those around me.

Retaliation for assisting federal agents in serving a federal warrant issued by a federal court? I’m sure DOJ can find a felony that fits.

Reactions: XLR308
    Not betting on passive, I'm betting that they will be sneaky and devious and avoid a force-on-force fight because they cant win so they will flank and divide continuously until we are weak and unable to mount an effective aggregate offense or defense.

The thief in the night method.

The firepower necessary to control and manage is far different than what it takes to conquer and imprison. They are not capable of conquering so they are manipulating the game so we defeat ourselves and all they have to do then is mop up and take over.

That's why I don't think it will be a shooting fight because they will be the ones waking us out of our comfortable complacency to nicely inform us that we are now subjects under their rule.

The little "mopping up" will be relegated to the few of us who did prepare and I fear we will be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Remember that the attacker must prevail while the defender only needs to survive

I think there eventually will be violence because one side will eventually conclude that they can't win and their way of life will disappear. If coexistence is possible, then that would be the preferred path.

Not betting on passive, I'm betting that they will be sneaky and devious and avoid a force-on-force fight because they cant win so they will flank and divide continuously until we are weak and unable to mount an effective aggregate offense or defense.

The thief in the night method.

The firepower necessary to control and manage is far different than what it takes to conquer and imprison. They are not capable of conquering so they are manipulating the game so we defeat ourselves and all they have to do then is mop up and take over.

That's why I don't think it will be a shooting fight because they will be the ones waking us out of our comfortable complacency to nicely inform us that we are now subjects under their rule.

The little "mopping up" will be relegated to the few of us who did prepare and I fear we will be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Every. Single. New piece of gun control legislation that they pass or tries to pass is another step to making us weak and defenseless and ripe for their harvest.

Every single attempt at further gun restriction MUST be stopped. If all of the major gun rights organizations that we have do not fix up their faults and form a unified front against this assault, there will be no second chance.

Going to be difficult because technically immigration is the sole jurisdiction of the Feds ( they tried this under Obama in Az with Brewer trying to enforce immigration- that's what defined some of what sanctuary states are able to do)

They can tell state agencies not to assist and if policy then enforce it.

its a convoluted mess

Not really. They retaliated against a citizen who assisted in the apprehension of a fugitive of his own volition, with the intention of creating a chilling effect to discourage other citizens from assisting the federal courts. This is a threat to federal immigration authority.

Anyone has the authority to forward information on the location of a fugitive to authorities. If a Taco Bell manager threatened a cashiers job if he called 911 to report a known fugitive sitting there eating a taco, would you not consider his actions criminal? I suspect not but I want to get you on the record.

The Left is doing backflips in their effort to wage war on a disarmed populace. It's their way or they're setting to burn down the whole structure.

They will fail because in this Nation, evil can only thrive when good men and women stand by idly; and the point where that stops happening is, I fear, very close.

Greg

Reactions: Foul Mike
    Anyone has the authority to forward information on the location of a fugitive to authorities. If a Taco Bell manager threatened a cashiers job if he called 911 to report a known fugitive sitting there eating a taco, would you not consider his actions criminal? I suspect not but I want to get you on the record.
    It’s not what he considers criminal, it’s what the state and/or jurisdiction has determined is criminal. See another thread here where the State of New York has made it a criminal act to report someone as illegally in this country.

This is not Blacksmith choosing to categorize your statement, it is the local legislative bodies that have done so. Understand the difference.

There's a BIG DIFFERENCE (in many ways) between a civilian person working for a commercial company and a UNIFORMED STATE ACTOR UNDER OATH following and adhering to law and policy while in discharge of duty. That responsibility also extends to "some personal actions" when "off the clock".

Your comparison is not only non sequitur but invalid on every key point as well.

Is that enough on the record for you?

I can go into greater detail if you need it.

Let me know
    After brief research this would only meet 3/4 elements of the harboring a fugitive statute.

However, reporting a violation of federal law is a right possessed by all citizens and a conspiracy preventing them from doing so is a “conspiracy against rights” (18 USC 241).

Is that a potentially expansive reading? In some ways. If Trump and Barr were smarter, they’d be using the law more.

It’s not what he considers criminal, it’s what the state and/or jurisdiction has determined is criminal. See another thread here where the State of New York has made it a criminal act to report someone as illegally in this country.

This is not Blacksmith choosing to categorize your statement, it is the local legislative bodies that have done so. Understand the difference.
    Full faith and credit. A warrant is a warrant even if the person is found in a jurisdiction where the crime the warrant was issued for doesn’t exist there.

Also, the policy is against checking immigration status or detaining people because of their status. This person was not an issue because of his status, he had a federal warrant for his arrest. So the policy appears not to have been violated.

After brief research this would only meet 3/4 elements of the harboring a fugitive statute.

However, reporting a violation of federal law is a right possessed by all citizens and a conspiracy preventing them from doing so is a “conspiracy against rights” (18 USC 241).

Is that a potentially expansive reading? In some ways. If Trump and Barr were smarter, they’d be using the law more.

Full faith and credit. A warrant is a warrant even if the person is found in a jurisdiction where the crime the warrant was issued for doesn’t exist there.
    It’s funny to me how vehemently you are arguing against simple statements of fact on the parts of some posting here. Your argument seems valid enough, but should be taken up with his department and the State of Virginia.

I, for one, am angered by this type of punitive action to circumvent federal laws by attacking and criminalizing the actions of those that would be good citizens. That does not change the reasons why this honorable LEO, who was properly doing his job, is being singled out and made an example of.

Your argument is against the ridiculousness that these actions represent and I agree with that.

How is that applicable here? Was he wrong to run the name of someone who was going to receive a traffic citation?

It’s funny to me how vehemently you are arguing against simple statements of fact on the parts of some posting here. Your argument seems valid enough, but should be taken up with his department and the State of Virginia.

I, for one, am angered by this type of punitive action to circumvent federal laws by attacking and criminalizing the actions of those that would be good citizens. That does not change the reasons why this honorable LEO, who was properly doing his job, is being singled out and made an example of.

Your argument is against the ridiculousness that these actions represent and I agree with that.

I don’t give a mind to the states position. I’m talking about how the federal government should react. They are being undermined and aren’t even attempting to use their tools to stop it.

Is it going to get down to where you shoot them all and let God sort them out?

The big thing I learned in Vietnam was to trust nobody outside of a very small group that was US.

Target identification will be difficult at best. Don't want to shoot your friend, but how do you know who is friend and who is foe? FM

Reactions: Nik H
    The only thing we need to fix here is your understanding

First ( by law and interpretation) a "state actor" is not by definition a "citizen" so your premise is wrong from the beginning.

Those regulations ( whether we like them or not) carry force of law ( check the signatures on that one)

Its not an expansive reading- its a detailed reading with actual understanding rather than cherry picking facts that support your premise while deliberately refusing those that color, shape or further define it.

You need to look up what "harboring" actually is too
    I did look up harboring and you can see that from my comment to it. The statute I cited is used specifically for law enforcement officers that among other things threaten people who try to report federal crimes. You do know that federal law is superior to state law in all places except where the states have exclusive power, do you not?
    That's called the 14th Amendment and very "selective" and narrow interpretation of law (I'll give you that, personally I don't like it either)

The Feds cannot tell the state how to manage their own affairs in local law enforcement- that's simply the bottom line.
    We aren’t talking about managing affairs, we are talking about retaliating against someone for reporting a fugitive to the government. That’s a crime.

Again, spend a day in uniform and learn a few things and stop with the confirmation bias.

Specifically his status is a CIVIL crime ( not penal) which is clearly spelled out in the order ( and making it enforceable)

I understand the superior sovereign concept apparently better than you do but you seem to refuse to learn.

One cannot be a "fugitive" for a CIVIL matter no matter how many times you click your red slippers.

Download the actual order ( from 2007) and read it.

I have one trade already and was an apprentice in a second. I have no interest in a third.

Failure to appear for a for a proceeding in regard to a federal civil offense is a federal crime, which is why a warrant was issued. But you’re right that the term fugitive is very specific in the USC as you can see from the recent realignment in the NICS system.

Error? Because I used the term fugitive in its vernacular and state definitions rather than as a federal term of art?

You’re the one who doesn’t know that a federal failure to appear warrant is a criminal warrant.

I may be in error. Fox was reporting it was a warrant issued by a court for failing to appear and other sources are reporting its an ICE administrative warrant. I was basing my statements on the Fox report.

Reactions: lash

Commies!

Like I said, the report I had read indicated it was a warrant for failure to appear rather than an administrative warrant pursuant to a removal order. Which would change everything.