• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is this thing for!?

Re: WTF is this thing for!?

Ugh... really? Looks like a defcon project. Useless.

I think that it is cool and could be use to take out lights and cameras before the a raid.They need to make the barrel longer to put threads on so you could put a can on.A good way to save your 556 ammo in a mission.Just a thought.

Practically speaking it looks pretty worthless, but if a small business can sell enough to keep their people employed, good for them...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ugh... really? Looks like a defcon project. Useless. </div></div>

f you man. snob
mad.gif

useless? really? then why do i have all these people that are willing pay me to make them one? this isnt shit you buy off the counter at your local gun store.

maybe its useless to you and others but its shit that i take a lot of pride in customizing and making my own.

Needs Bayonet for Full <span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">'Tactcal'</span></span>-ization .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: defcon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ugh... really? Looks like a defcon project. Useless. </div></div>

f you man. snob
mad.gif

useless? really? then why do i have all these people that are willing pay me to make them one? this isnt shit you buy off the counter at your local gun store.

maybe its useless to you and others but its shit that i take a lot of pride in customizing and making my own.

</div></div>

Defcon - don't worry bro. Between here and HKPro, you've gathered a lot of fans of your conversions!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: defcon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RicosRevenge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ugh... really? Looks like a defcon project. Useless. </div></div>

f you man. snob
mad.gif

</div></div>

Defcon - don't worry bro. Between here and HKPro, you've gathered a lot of fans of your conversions! </div></div>

thanks. not everything is an airsoft conversion. eventually ill buy my own milling machine and make something from scratch using aluminum blocks. i wonder what kind of shit i would get with that.

i appreciate the innovation that went into that .22 but its not for me.

I would like to see someone actually receive one they payed for, then see it was put together with a dremel and a hacksaw and want a refund for it looking shoddy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wonko The Sane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to see someone actually receive one they payed for, then see it was put together with a dremel and a hacksaw and want a refund for it looking shoddy. </div></div>

i completely understand where youre coming from with the "shoddy" statement especially since i only own a dremel, angle grinder, drill press, etc. which makes really nasty cuts. thats easily solved with heavy sanding/filing. i would have bought a $1500-$2000 milling machine but id rather spend my money on more firearms and stocks instead.

its not going to happen anytime soon. although i keep getting request online and in person to sell these, i keep declining people to make them one because i simply dont have the proper machine like a milling machine to do cleaner cuts than a dremel/angle grinder. even if/when i do purchase a milling machine for personal use, i wouldnt want to go into business because it requires me to have an FFL license to manufacture these stocks and pay expensive ITAR fees to the DoD which makes no sense for me if i were to do these part time. i make pretty good money with my full time job and just doing these as a hobby for my own collection

id rather guide people who are genuinely interested to do it themselves and just offer my advice for free or just have them take it to a local gunsmith and pay them $75/hour to customize it. at least they have the proper tools/milling machine to do cleaner cuts.