• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is wrong with NW Colorado

XLR308

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2018
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    I am currently in the process of moving from central Arklatard to northwest Colorado but keep hitting a brick wall in regards to my family pet.
    She is a sweet 9 year old German sheppard that I have raised my kids with and never had any problem with neighbors or their dogs or any of my kids friends who have frequented our home over the years yet seams to be a problem in our prospected next place of living.
    She is listed as a dangerous breed here although the numerous fucking bums I see roaming loose here without a single one having a leash or collar on doesn't seem to be a problem to the local police.

I personally and maybe it's my upbringing being raised on ranches and farms in Texas trust dogs more than people due to the fact that they are a far better judge of character and intentions would rather be surrounded by these supposed blood thirty animals than the fuck tard degenerates that are somehow ok by the police/ society standards.

Maybe my prospected next place to move my family is suffering from the pandemic disease known as Californication.

End of rant.....

Are you renting? That's where most of this comes up. The more rural the less crazy shit you deal with. It's a liberal state, welcome to the jungle.

Are you renting? That's where most of this comes up. The more rural the less crazy shit you deal with. It's a liberal state, welcome to the jungle.
    Yes we plan on renting initially to determine if this is were we want to be long term, my boys will be out of school in a couple of years and we may just get a fifth wheel and hop scotch around and enjoy life that way.

My complaint is what the fuck is the problem with my German Sheppard when they ignore the rampant problem with the bums. I can cure the problem for the cost of a box of 22lr ammo 50 at a time but for someone that has allways done things correct and proper a family pet is a bigger problem. WTF

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    For the last two days I have been trout fishing in one of the local parks along the Colorado river and have been pestered by one of the local fucktard bums both times.

The second time I just told him to go walk into a busy intersection and bum off of a semi truck going to fast to stop in time to prevent driving over his useless drunk ass.

He looked at me like I was speaking fucking Mandarin and got the point that I would just kill him if he bothered me again.

I just don't get I guess, he was a fairly young and capable guy at least 15 years or more younger than me.

What am I missing here?

Compassion doesn't really factor into my personality I guess.

Two things, so many people have dogs they carry around and expect them to go everywhere with them have ruined it for guys that have good "working"dogs . It's a shame really. And your renting so it's going to be an uphill battle.

The second thing,fuck those bums , all of them, I can't stand them and I will not give them the time of day.There should be a law about these fuckwits being on the street. It's a scam being run on good , although misguided people. I'd rather kick their asses than give them a dime.

Two things, so many people have dogs they carry around and expect them to go everywhere with them have ruined it for guys that have good "working"dogs . It's a shame really. And your renting so it's going to be an uphill battle.

The second thing,fuck those bums , all of them, I can't stand them and I will not give them the time of day.There should be a law about these fuckwits being on the street. It's a scam being run on good , although misguided people. I'd rather kick their asses than give them a dime.

I hear you I really do but I would sooner purge the people than the dogs especially my family pet and know for a fact the world would be better off for it.
    I've just never had any issues of this sort any other place I have ever lived, if the breed is such an issue why is it I see one the back seat of almost every K9 police unit I see roaming the streets anywhere I go ?

If they are so dangerous how is it that it is ok for the local PD everywhere to be using them against us and it not be a probem ?

It's total bullshit is the answer, the problem is the breed is smarter and more intuitive than the average sheaple we are surrounded by and the public as a whole knows it so they are being stigmatized for it.

I don't train my dogs to fuck people up on command like the PD or military do with service dogs but if you come to my house slipping that's what will happen without a command because they love and protect us since they are as much a part of the family as any of us.

Where are you seeing these bums, Steamboat Springs? Wouldn't surprise me in that libtard town.

Regarding dogs and rental properties, a lot of this is driven by insurance company actuarial data, FWIW...

hes not a German Shepard.....hes a "retriever mix" ;);)

worked for my uncles pure bread pit bull.....should work for your German Sheppard.

Last time I was in Denver, the bums were en-masse...... the whole block near the bus station was retarded.
    Our hotel had old part (1880's)/New part, and a raised cross walk between them and we were told to stay off the street, to use the cross walk because the bums were coming up in front of the hotel... I was disgusted.

Friends just relocated to south Dakota because it was user friendly to a lot of the things they need, 8 year old child, two great Danes, taxes, income tax deal, etc. They excluded Colorado because of Boulder and Denver and all that went with it.

Just tell them he is your comfort animal. Beat them at their own game.

Where are you seeing these bums, Steamboat Springs? Wouldn't surprise me in that libtard town.

Regarding dogs and rental properties, a lot of this is driven by insurance company actuarial data, FWIW...

Yep, we had our homeowners insurance canceled a couple times for having a pit bull. Same thing if we rent to someone with a dangerous breed.

For the last two days I have been trout fishing in one of the local parks along the Colorado river and have been pestered by one of the local fucktard bums both times.

The second time I just told him to go walk into a busy intersection and bum off of a semi truck going to fast to stop in time to prevent driving over his useless drunk ass.

He looked at me like I was speaking fucking Mandarin and got the point that I would just kill him if he bothered me again.

I just don't get I guess, he was a fairly young and capable guy at least 15 years or more younger than me.

What am I missing here?

Compassion doesn't really factor into my personality I guess.

Voluntarily homeless. More and more common.