• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is wrong with people..pure evel.

This dude is a pussy. His wife thought about attacking before he did. I would have taken a chance at that knife just to wrap my hands around that pigs throat. I don't even have kids but still know you have to protect them JEEZ. What a douche.

That is seriously f*ing crazy. Looks like she could have easily been taken down. That guy was just jumping around all stupid when she barely poked at him once. Feel really bad for that kid. Will probably have scars on his face for life.

Where was the MSM? Innocent white child attacked at random. Let's just say, I hope my kids never have to see it, but the things daddy dearest would unleash on such a lowlife, vile, piece of shit, would make the Devil himself run and hide under the bed. Fucking pig shouldve been dropped. Could've punched her fucking lights out before her t-rex arms could get close enough to cut me. Dad needs his balls checked, mom needs a good CCW, and some counseling to know it wasnt her fault. Makes me sick.

A co worker showed me this yesterday. Just another reason to carry, after figuring out what the fuck happened, when she turned for the second child, she would have been listening to my p10 talk

Reactions: TACC
At least he pointed a pair of Oakley’s at her......

My kid or not if that happened in front of me that pig would be on a spit

News says she escaped from the scene and was arrested next day. So I’m willing to bet if you zoomed the camera out you’d see a whole bunch of gutless puss bags that did nothing or even took the time to follow the woman so police could arrest her before randomly slashing someone else

Last edited:
Reactions: Milo 2.5 and TACC
ok...

first kid...what just happened???

second kid... holy shit she isnt swatting a bee from my kids hair

i get not doing anything immediately (initail 2-3 seconds) especially if you arent ready

i get puling your kid back and checking them as she walks away
not everyone is ready to go right then and there...might even be a passive guy

but now after the initial 4-6 seconds
your brain triggers WTF and you actually go after the person

now its on and i crush your skull on the curb

thats where i blame the dad for not going balls out

Reactions: BW64
ok...

first kid...what just happened???

second kid... holy shit she isnt swatting a bee from my kids hair

i get not doing anything immediately (initail 2-3 seconds) especially if you arent ready

i get puling your kid back and checking them as she walks away
not everyone is ready to go right then and there...might even be a passive guy

but now after the initial 4-6 seconds
your brain triggers WTF and you actually go after the person

now its on and i crush your skull on the curb

thats where i blame the dad for not going balls out

True. Sometimes there's that shock factor that lasts a couple of seconds. Then after that, like you said, it's on like Donkey Kong.

better be a good size blade, she isnt 120 lbs

The average person has zero concept of situational awareness or how to respond to attacks. Children become fodder because of parents like that. No gun would have been needed to deal with that woman.

Reactions: 308pirate and TACC
The slasher is a straight out whack job, needed to be put down. If you shoot her as she is running away, she is not considered a threat anymore. So the run down might be a better plan so it lessens your chances of going to jail after your son just gets his face slashed.

I also want to know if she is from the UK, since this is happening over there as well, just like the acid attacks.

Random violence needs to be dealt with immediately

Reactions: AMGtuned
I would have gone full monkey and continued to beat and stab the body long after its last breath. I am so shocked and angered just watching it my blood pressure sha shot through the roof.

i am going to guess she is a bitter incel that hates moms and kids because she can't even get laid.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Since women these days on average seem to want wimpy meek "woke" men who like to be led around on a leash as their boyfriends/husbands etc. you will see more and more of the men just standing by as stuff happens.

Part of it is the birth control pills such a huge part of the women are on. Basically giving their body pregnancy hormones all the time actually makes them look for week, meek, easily enslaved and controlled men. (As opposed to if they were on their natural fertile cycles they would be looking for the biggest, strongest, most alpha type for better genetic material).
Folks try to disregard what our bodies are designed to drive us to automatically without understanding how much the automatic systems in the body push you towards decisions based on ancient survival needs.

Another part is that the laws are against anyone that protects themselves and you only are safe if you can stay firmly in the "victim" category, as the law and those that deal it out, don't seem to like anything but wounded/dead sheep.

This dude is a pussy. His wife thought about attacking before he did. I would have taken a chance at that knife just to wrap my hands around that pigs throat. I don't even have kids but still know you have to protect them JEEZ. What a douche.

Anyone notice what his T-shirt said on it? Well, it did - but he wasn’t man enough to answer.

Just to be sure:
1567181962452.png

R

I would not think twice about ending the bitch immediately.

Like a rabid dog, zero remorse not one single afterthought.

Reactions: wildcats and TACC
There's no jurisdiction in the United States where a prosecutor would get a conviction for anyone destroying that bitch. And very, very few where a prosecutor would even try.

Don't worry the Communist states will catch up with Europe where you can get in trouble for using "too much" violence to stop someone that was trying to hurt you.....

Reactions: supercorndogs
Don't worry the Communist states will catch up with Europe where you can get in trouble for using "too much" violence to stop someone that was trying to hurt you.....

I don't see that changing in my lifetime

No one hurts my child, no matter what...I would've broken her jaws.
I hope she turns a new leaf and stop doing that to little children.

People like this shouldn’t get a chance for a “new leaf”

They should walk right off the end of the branch and break their fucking neck when they hit the ground

Maybe that’s just my take on it

Same take on a child rapist. The only leafs turning are the ones blowing over their grave

This is my greatest fear with my kids. Id kill her like i know id lose it and be punching and elbowing till i was to tired to continue or to broken to continue. Also id need to be restraind because i would quite trying to kill the person.

Be like Leon Gary Plauché and giggle about killing bastard on your death bed. Plus no jury would ever convict you.

She’d be dead. Nuff said. Anyone know anything about this? When I first seen this it looked like she just punched the kid, but now the knife is clearly there. Hmmmm...regardless she’d be dead.