• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTF is wrong with people? Vol. II

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    short people were and are too lazy to stop it .

WTF ????

What kind of thril can someone get with 2 years old human remains lying around in their attik ??

....and what...they dug out the corpse of another little girl too ??

This is not human !
    Animals don't do this.....They dont keep corpses for any lenght of time.....

Is this real or is this from the likes of the National Enquirer ??

Sgt47 has a point......The child protection service is equally responsible for not protecting this foster child

Drop the adoptive "parents" in a tank with a great white shark.......Feed them to wolves......Bring back the old Roman Gladiator arena......Fuck their rights ! They are not human !! They lost their right !!

What lowlife pieces of shit

Deuteronomy 32:35 New King James Version (NKJV)
    35 Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
    Their foot shall slip in due time;
    For the day of their calamity is at hand,
    And the things to come hasten upon them.’

Amazing thing about vengeance..... Comes in infinite shapes and forms...... Not on anyone's time schedule.

Hobo

Amazing thing about vengeance..... Comes in infinite shapes and forms...... Not on anyone's time schedule.

Hobo
    Correct me if I got this wrong Hobo;.....What you wrote is powerfull and made me think

"Not on anyone's time schedule"
    I think many people would love to execute various types of sentencing to this sub-human scumbag couple above. But doing so brands us as vigilantees (sp ?)......Then because someone took matters in their own hands, they get the full brunt of the Law on them .......This, for ridding the neighbourhood of sub-humans that (in my mind) cannot possibly be rehabilitated and inserted in society. This type of crime is too sick to treat.

The sad reality in this story is that is that despite how ugly the crime, the accused still have rights reguardless how much I personally disagree...
    But I often wonder why, so often, how come society forgets the rights of the victims....

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    I'd put money down, that they were demonats?? I'd start the rotors, get to about 3k, hand them a grenade, with the pin pulled, then kick their asses right the F? out the door!! Mac

Reactions: CygnusX1

Hobo

Took me a longtime to understand that. I still struggle with it. Thats being human.

Sad to think how many people who are genuinely good people that for whatever reason cannot have children don't seem to be able to adopt, yet these sickos can? THAT is a failing of government services. Whoever it was that approved the adoption of the other girl show be locked up for life.

Sadly, these government people are not their because they care, they are there because they know they can do a shit job and not get fired.

Sad to think how many people who are genuinely good people that for whatever reason cannot have children don't seem to be able to adopt, yet these sickos can? THAT is a failing of government services. Whoever it was that approved the adoption of the other girl show be locked up for life.

Sadly, these government people are not their because they care, they are there because they know they can do a shit job and not get fired.
    Very good points !
    Especially the one about how in hell they got o be able to adopt a child in the first place