• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is wrong with people?

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    This woman should be put to death...immediately.

Hard drugs and raising children, just about always turns out horrible for the children.

Need some public hangings to "convince" folks that if they have to use hard drugs, maybe best give up their kids to someone who will take care of them.

Put the murderous bitch in an isolation cell at the sheriff's department and just "forget" to give her any food and water or check up on her until 30 days have passed...

It is the easiest way to save the taxpayers' money, keep this shit from going to trial and take up the judge/jury's valuable time, AND punish the piece of shit for what she had done.

No spectacular and highly controversial forms of justice, ie., burning, brazen bull, beheading, etc.. necessary for cases that wrench the heart strings. Simply lock up alive and forget.... That is more horrific to the recipient than any other method listed. The Normans perfected it to an art form and William the Conqueror brought it into England with his invading force. The Tower of London, with it's walled niches, is still a stark reminder of the brutal and efficient Norman justice system. All of the grand imperial Chinese dynasties from remote antiquity right up to the last feudal states in 1948 used it for especially brutal criminal cases. This penalty was only discontinued under the Communist Party because they opted instead for "shoot, shovel, and forget".

Reactions: Tokay444
    Made my stomach churn and tears in my eyes.

Just spent the last 90 minutes reviewing OB cases.
    the number of moms on dope delivering is staggering.

I have suffered a bit in my abilities to deal with this and keep pushing on. It has a more measurable effect these days.

There are WAY too many people having children that should not even be allowed to have sex. A very severe problem with a society not willing to do what it takes to fix the problem.

Put the murderous bitch in an isolation cell at the sheriff's department and just "forget" to give her any food and water or check up on her until 30 days have passed...

It is the easiest way to save the taxpayers' money, keep this shit from going to trial and take up the judge/jury's valuable time, AND punish the piece of shit for what she had done.

No spectacular and highly controversial forms of justice, ie., burning, brazen bull, beheading, etc.. necessary for cases that wrench the heart strings. Simply lock up alive and forget.... That is more horrific to the recipient than any other method listed. The Normans perfected it to an art form and William the Conqueror brought it into England with his invading force. The Tower of London, with it's walled niches, is still a stark reminder of the brutal and efficient Norman justice system. All of the grand imperial Chinese dynasties from remote antiquity right up to the last feudal states in 1948 used it for especially brutal criminal cases. This penalty was only discontinued under the Communist Party because they opted instead for "shoot, shovel, and forget".

I respectfully must disagree.

Surgically amputate both arms and legs, then deafen her, remove the voice box, plug the nostrils with super glue, and the last thing she sees before being blinded is a photo of her children. Then hook her up to an IV and hit is with lSD once month or so. Put her in a public place.

I respectfully must disagree.

Surgically amputate both arms and legs, then deafen her, remove the voice box, plug the nostrils with super glue, and the last thing she sees before being blinded is a photo of her children. Then hook her up to an IV and hit is with lSD once month or so. Put her in a public place.

Dayum! That'll definitely do a number on her...

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    She's only half the problem after all some douche bag fucked her to start this process off.

Simply lock up alive and forget....
    No answer still. I thrust a torch through the remaining aperture and let it fall within. There came forth in return only a jingling of the bells. My heart grew sick—on account of the dampness of the catacombs. I hastened to make an end of my labor. I forced the last stone into its position; I plastered it up. Against the new masonry I re-erected the old rampart of bones. For the half of a century no mortal has disturbed them. In pace requiescat!

• Love
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    A high fiber diet for 3 days then lock her down in a 3ftx3ft cell to starve to death.

Now come on, we've all been told she is suffering from a "disease" and just trying to
    physicalize her inner problems.
    If only we could do something about the ass load of drugs being brought to market
    to help these folks.
    PSA- The above may be sarcasm.

R

I live in Phoenix and was on the Maricopa County grand jury for 4 months in 2011. It was a very eye opening experience to say the least. As bad as this story is, there are multiple occurrences daily that are just as bad (or worse), that never make the news. There are some fucked up people in this world.

And I agree with whoever said there should be an instant death penalty for some crimes. She will cost the tax payers of AZ millions of dollars over the rest of her life for lawyers, housing, medical, psychological evaluations, etc. Just pathetic.

Respectfully to those wishing all kinds of "interesting" punishments, I'm going to disagree.

If you want something that will hold up, then go with something simple, clean, quick and above all public.
    Trying to torture someone legally because of what they did to someone else is going to not last and not be good for society.

Keep it simple and easy.
    Public long drop hanging
    Public Guillotine

Pick one, and just have it done above all PUBLICLY, in a professional orderly, respectful and cruelty free way.

That will send the message as it did very efficiently for a long time till folks got all soft.

monsters are real, and they don't care how much of this poison is smuggled into the US from mexico.

Reactions: Darayavaus
    I thought for sure the aunt and father of kids were going to turn out to be the ones who caught and stopped the mother from killing her other two kids. But from the way the article is written, it seems she still did so while the father and aunt were present there? WTF!!!

This has been played over and over again by every local news here in Phoenix. It hurts my heart. First I just changed the channel. Now I turn off the TV. We have little ones and I don’t need them seeing this.

Mothers are supposed to love their babies. Idk how this happens. It’s heartbreaking.

Respectfully to those wishing all kinds of "interesting" punishments, I'm going to disagree.

If you want something that will hold up, then go with something simple, clean, quick and above all public.
    Trying to torture someone legally because of what they did to someone else is going to not last and not be good for society.

Keep it simple and easy.
    Public long drop hanging
    Public Guillotine

Pick one, and just have it done above all PUBLICLY, in a professional orderly, respectful and cruelty free way.

That will send the message as it did very efficiently for a long time till folks got all soft.

I like your approach but will have to disagree that it would actually changing anything. If there is a hanging or chopping the damage has already been done. This is the kind of damage that many people cannot get over and that can become a familiar, perpetuating cycle. The solution to this problem has to occur before the damage has been done.

Meth. The need for it shows a sickness of the heart. The use of it causes sickness of the mind and body. Its sad to watch people go down this road.

Reactions: SBRSarge
    I hope she gets ravaged by a chair leg. By a bitch with armpit hair. Sick fuck doesn't deserve the air we breathe. My heart goes out to those poor kids. Safe passage.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I watched over a woman at the sheriffs department jail who threw her baby in a ditch at the truck stop because she was on meth.

I could go on. But this the stuff I try to bury in my mind and forget. Meth turns humans into LITERAL monsters.

I do not miss that part of the job whatsoever.

After more reflection, I'll tell you whats wrong with people.
    They lost the guts to deal with these type of people when ever it was required.

R

This.

Too many people in our society have become too dependent on the government to "save" them and fucking hold their hands every time they experience difficulties in life. There was a time in this country's history when you did not "call the cops" when you encounter some shit like what the OP posted. You and your fellow townsmen gather and take care of the problem, permanently. Right now there are probably some white coats out there who are interested in how her brain operated or what made her do what she had done. I am not even remotely interested in that. I only want to see that she does not waste our fucking oxygen anymore...

People can talk about guns killing people, but this story is unreal. The level of hate and evil to kill children is a level of depravity I don't want to think about.

Yet, as I type, I ponder what Gov. Blackface would say and how he'd judge this non-human?

Reactions: Bender
    People can talk about guns killing people, but this story is unreal. The level of hate and evil to kill children is a level of depravity I don't want to think about.

Yet, as I type, I ponder what Gov. Blackface would say and how he'd judge this non-human?

Bloomberg already demonstrated in that interview that he would rather have seen the entire congregation of the Fort Worth church get killed by the psycho while waiting for the cops to arrive... Blackface Northam will probably use her as the poster child for why there should be no term limit in abortions and post birth abortions should be legal.

The depravity of the left has no limits. Anything that regular, normal humans find repulsive and abhorrent, these sick fucks will endorse and promote.

Reactions: Darayavaus
    Read my solution above.

I am the abyss.

Udder madness.

0kmrrhh.gif