• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF>> Polish Spy Ballon spotted!!!!

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    1000_F_290114096_ltwm7Owhh6zb1rKmdf2sHgLo69FzKYxv.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love::love::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And lets not forget those evil hippies...

Pink FloydView attachment 8069596

I read that when they set up the pig to do the shoot for the cover of Animals... at the abandoned power station... the pig broke loose and ended up going up into air traffic. Shut down Air Traffic all over Southern England and Heathrow... there was absolute hell to pay for the photo team.

Sirhr

I read that when they set up the pig to do the shoot for the cover of Animals... at the abandoned power station... the pig broke loose and ended up going up into air traffic. Shut down Air Traffic all over Southern England and Heathrow... there was absolute hell to pay for the photo team.

Sirhr
    I was at the Animals concert 1977 Anaheim stadium.
    The pig broke loose from the tether lines and the crowd played beach ball with it till it popped.
    Good times....I think.....don't remember too many details.

I was at their show in DC in '95'. I know the syndrome.^^^