• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF Redman (The chew not the member)

Hagen

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2017
Indiana
Just had a buddy send me a link that Redman chewing tobacco is no more. It is now called Americas best. How the fuck can you cave to dip shits that only look for company's names to go after and then call yourself "Americas best"! Fucking pussies.

Have to save a pack to put in my cabinet of shit your not allowed to have anymore, like the old Aunt Jemima, Uncle Bens, Mrs. Butterworth, etc.

My grandma is half American Indian and i have never heard her bitch one time about any of the names, hell our local school's mascot is the Indians. I wonder how long that'll last. Grandma's 96 and doesn't miss any sporting event, damn she's offended!

This shit makes me sick. Not worth a shit at posting links but its easy to look up.

Reactions: diverdon
At least they can't fuck with Copenhagen. Hope they go broke...woke dumbasses addressing a problem that doesn't exist.

Reactions: Hagen
I'd fire whoever told them their customers give a fuck about any of this faggot bullshit. Makes me want to stomp on bubba wallace's heel.

Just had a buddy send me a link that Redman chewing tobacco is no more. It is now called Americas best. How the fuck can you cave to dip shits that only look for company's names to go after and then call yourself "Americas best"! Fucking pussies.

Have to save a pack to put in my cabinet of shit your not allowed to have anymore, like the old Aunt Jemima, Uncle Bens, Mrs. Butterworth, etc.

My grandma is half American Indian and i have never heard her bitch one time about any of the names, hell our local school's mascot is the Indians. I wonder how long that'll last. Grandma's 96 and doesn't miss any sporting event, damn she's offended!

This shit makes me sick. Not worth a shit at posting links but its easy to look up.
As a long time customer....fuck them. Only a drinking cow working kind of a thing for me...bag a month.....not no more!!
74257.jpeg

I was always a Levi Garret fan anyway. fuck redman.