• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF........retarded.

Re: WTF........retarded.

I wonder what happens when people buy all this zombie garbage, then need money and realize they have a pile of cheap crap they paid too much for and can't get rid of.

All to defend themselves from something that does not exist.

i don't know how good that saw will be without a oiler or some source of chain lube.

And from the experts in marketing comes:

The Leupold VX-R Zombie Riflescope
1/17/2012

The Leupold VX-R Zombie RiflescopeThe firearm industry hasn't been subtle about trying to get its customers to prepare for a zombie-apocalypse, and it's hard not to wonder if someone has some inside information we're not privy to. That said, a neat find from the opening day of SHOT Show is Leupold's VX-R Zombie Riflescope.

A play on the company's 1.25-4x20mm Patrol line, the VX-R Zombie Riflescope delivers all of Leupold's best perks—from its ability to make precision finger click adjustments and second generation Argon/Krypton waterproofing right on down to the standard Leupol Lifetime Guarantee.

The scope embraces its name by incorporating some fancy design work on its caps—a zombie head on one, and brains on other... because what's a zombie analogy without brains?

http://www.americanrifleman.org/blogs/leupold-vx-r-zombie-riflescope-shot-show/

I wonder how the neighbours will react when I'm outside trimming the hedges... But I'm really on overwatch for the block. Haha

Sick of the moronic zombie slayer stuff.

Whoever came up with that idea needs to have a well placed kick to the pills.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phil1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
.......And from the experts in marketing comes:

The Leupold VX-R Zombie Riflescope..............

http://www.americanrifleman.org/blogs/leupold-vx-r-zombie-riflescope-shot-show/</div></div>
mad.gif

Cute. Just like the Zombie Eotech.

That being said, you can hardly fault Leupold (and Eotech, Hornady, etc), knowing there will be thousands of raving zombie 'pocalypse fans out there waiting to snap these up.

This does so much for the firearm world.........

The zombie horseshit is well along into the realm of pathetically boring lameness.

But then, so is 'Rap'! That shit has gone on waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sick of the moronic zombie slayer stuff. </div></div>

+1000

thats pretty funny. usually zombie doesnt really mean zombie, but in this case it literally is a product for zombies...interesting but not something i see people buying

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sick of the moronic zombie slayer stuff. </div></div>

I agree, just companies trying to capitalize on the zombie popularity...D@mn you George Romero..LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was at a real firearms convention not a gun show. Someone really put time in it. </div></div>

THATS the scary part!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But then, so is 'Rap'! That shit has gone on waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long! </div></div>

True DAT Homie!

Oh, ummm, sorry, I got carried away...
eek.gif

That's the beauty of marketing, identify your target audience (zombie fans), then exploit their vulnerabilities (needing attention and buy-in) and susceptibilities (gimmicky, zombie related kit), then build the product or modify existing product and wait for the suckers to line up and the money to flow in.

Quite brilliant actually.

In a free market society if there was no demand for such a product then it would not exist, or only exist for short period of time. As was mentioned before in a similar thread, the sale of these products creates more revenue which can lead to more R&D for better products to those of us more concerned with shooting steel, animals and bad/questionable/rude people.
wink.gif

Viva la zombie! (long live the undead? hehe)

I'm going to invent an AK with a rake bayonet attached to the end of it and market it to these zombie apoclypse, no job havin' motherfuckers and let them work off partial payment by raking my yard.

Then in the spring, I'll introduce my lawnmover and weed whacker bayonets.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe these products are to mark the people you don't want with you in a shtf scenario. </div></div>BINGO ^ Its that and so we know where to get spare ammo if we ever really need it. It might be Wolf but easy pickins. Yep, most of the "zombie hunters" are like little mall ninja ammo caches spread all around for us to pillage.

I gotta admit, if I had money burning a hole in my pocket, I'd buy that and hang it in my office simply for it's humor value.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe these products are to mark the people you don't want with you in a shtf scenario. </div></div>

Yep, it's the equivalent of "Here's your sign". If you see the zombie kit, you know not to rely on them, but prepare to be entertained and to gather the spoils of stupidity afterwards.

Zombie preparedness is a great cover story........ everyone chuckles and thinks you have watched too many B rated movies and don't ask more quesitons.