• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wTF? Rule number 2 of guns

Movistar

Set in Stone
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
ID USA
Rule 1. Every gun is always loaded.

Rule 2. Don’t put your finger on the trigger until you’re ready to fire…

And why does this guy have a crappy Mk12 mod 1 clone? At least his muzzle device, bipod and sights are wrong…

E79D3BFA-02DA-46B6-9D57-9DEC92E1F115.jpeg

Man that kills women and children who aren't enemy combatants should have a slow suffering death. Like an M67 shove up his ass and tell him to keep squeezing his butt cheeks together then shoot at his feet to make him dance.

Man that kills women and children who aren't enemy combatants should have a slow suffering death. Like an M67 shove up his ass and tell him to keep squeezing his butt cheeks together then shoot at his feet to make him dance.
Disembowelment is an option. Slow miserable death trying to hold your guts in.

Reactions: candyx
Isn't rule two "never let your muzzle cover anything you're not willing to destroy?

If you always treat every gun as if its loaded you'll never have that oh shit moment of "I didn't think it was loaded." If you don't muzzle anything not worth destroying, you'll never hurt someone when you violate rule 1. If you're finger's off the triiger, breaking rule 1 or 2 shouldn't matter. Finally, if you're sure of your target and beyond, then torching 1 off by breaking rule 3 shouldn't end up all terrible like. In order for something tragic to happen you have to simultaneously break two of the rules.
51xBTtk7j0L (1).jpg

Reactions: LawnMM
Rules don't apply he is a Russian dictator he was hopping it was loaded to shoot the other guy before the other guy shot him that's just normal everyday life to them ..

Isn't rule two "never let your muzzle cover anything you're not willing to destroy?

If you always treat every gun as if its loaded you'll never have that oh shit moment of "I didn't think it was loaded." If you don't muzzle anything not worth destroying, you'll never hurt someone when you violate rule 1. If you're finger's off the triiger, breaking rule 1 or 2 shouldn't matter. Finally, if you're sure of your target and beyond, then torching 1 off by breaking rule 3 shouldn't end up all terrible like. In order for something tragic to happen you have to simultaneously break two of the rules.
.View attachment 7834316
Rule #2 .....Hey he should of wore a plate carrier , Rule #4..... He should of known better to stand behind him without a plate carrier.

Reactions: WaltHer
And why does this guy have a crappy Mk12 mod 1 clone?
Same reason we have just about every Russian weapon.....and don't doubt that we do. Ok, maybe on the hypersonic missile or their nukes, but pretty much every thing else

.View attachment 7834316
Somebody should have told this guy...

3d9e6f812f40c2d1b7b0af27ccb3a924

For those that asked this was a pic I took of my TV during Hannity on Fox News. There wasn’t a caption they were just going about Biden being a pussy (true) and how this never would have happened on Trumps watch (also true). I should note I’ve never watched hannity before today. Freak remote control dog related incident.

.View attachment 7834316
5. Don't let a commie have your AR

Used as a scale, that AR looks huge in that runt's hands.