• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF

Opening yourself up for questions? I haz one... Have you sued your school for not getting help during first grade? You don't get that fucked up overnight and they missed all the red flags.

If you (it, that, whatever) is in mental health recovery, I would hate to see the train wreck before.

Transitioning? From it to that or from that to it?

What is it? If it’s a female (by birth) without a dick then yeah, I’d fuck her. I just don’t know what it is though so I’d have to pass.

• Haha
Reactions: rjacobs
What is it? If it’s a female (by birth) without a dick then yeah, I’d fuck her. I just don’t know what it is though so I’d have to pass.
obvi born a woman but thinks ze wants a dick and you're just the one that can give zer one.

Reactions: norcalAF
Shouldn't this be posted in the AI forum ? 🤣
First off.....
tenor (9).gif

And just so we are clear lol ...

1605634938906.png

Is that fucker getting an addaclittame or an addadicktatame. Since it is fluid do the above come with a qd mount?????? Curious minds want to know.
the friend i am asking for especially

Continuing with the questions. Can anyone translate wtf this messed in the head woman said?

Sad really, to be this far gone and celebrating it.

Yeah, I'm waving my BS flags in both hands! Great job at keeping a straight face! I would have lost it at the pronouns.

I came into the pit to make a post about a book Im into the first 20 pages of and Im finding its a damning of our current culture and the symptoms of our ills are the topic of this post....

So I will make my book pitch here first.....

The Book...

Last Stands "Why Men Fight When all Is Lost"

Author - Michael Walsh

I was expecting a series of historical pieces regarding the greatest "Last Stand" battles through time but the first section is an accounting of what is happening in our society and the danger we are in.....basically Cody is not going to save our nation, our enemies see it, and if we dont unfuck ourselves the base natures of humanity that have functioned since the earliest times will bring about those outcomes that have resulted since the earliest times.

I think many here know the problems he writes about....its just nice to see it in print outside the confines of our usual echo chambers.

I was first exposed to the book in an Epoch Times article discussing whether or not we would have "Heroes" step up today and perform those impossible tasks we ask ourselves "How did they do it, how did they endure it and function to the point of succeeding?"

I think the answer is no we wont have those Great Heroes if we continue on the trajectory we are on.

The author understands there is no PC in war and he writes as if he is battle......

Last edited:
Does this thing have a dick or not? If not, did it used to have a dick?

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
I came into the pit to make a post about a book Im into the first 20 pages of and Im finding its a damning of our current culture and the symptoms of our ills are the topic of this post....

So I will make my book pitch here first.....

The Book...

Last Stands "Why Men Fight When all Is Lost"

Author - Michael Walsh

I was expecting a series of historical pieces regarding the greatest "Last Stand" battles through time but the first section is an accounting of what is happening in our society and the danger we are in.....basically Cody is not going to save our nation, our enemies see it, and if we dont unfuck ourselves the base natures of humanity that have functioned since the earliest times will bring about those outcomes that have resulted since the earliest times.

I think many here know the problems he writes about....its just nice to see it in print outside the confines of our usual echo chambers.

I was first exposed to the book in an Epoch Times article discussing whether or not we would have "Heroes" step up today and perform those impossible tasks we ask ourselves "How did they do it, how did they endure it and function to the point of succeeding?"

I think the answer is no we wont have those Great Heroes if we continue on the trajectory we are on.

The author understands there is no PC in war and he writes as if he is battle......

This post is the ONLY thing viable, interesting, worth reading, and of ANY value whatsoever, in this thread. THank You PMclaine, for saving us all.

Clearly this one is not at all recovering, the mental health is just not.