• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well depending on how much you use in your loads, you get 1200-1300 rounds from 8# jug. If you got bullets, primers and brass, it's still cheaper than the crazy ass prices of $2.50 a round.

FED says there is no inflation

It seems many similar bids around
When you ad 50$ in shipping someone will be paying 300$ for less than a kilo of powder , last time i paid like 700$ for 10kg pail of Reload Swiss
it seems i have to buy some more before crazy 'merican's drive up the prices over the pond as well. :devilish:

162352486_4010264865706288_597346106055721295_o.jpg

Last edited:
Think of a competitor, they need to shoot and want to have the same load. 90 cents a round for powder (1250 rounds for $1100), 10 cents a round for primers ($100/1000) and 80 cents a round for bullets at todays cost is 1.80 a round, not far off from what we paid for match ammo a year ago. Much better than the $3 to $4 a round now...

I believe a lot of this BS is shill bidders so that someone "thinks" they are getting a deal for half this much down the road. I'd take up fishing again before I paid these prices...

Does seem that a "few" things are showing up in the pipeline- doubt that we're over the hump though.

Reactions: KYAggie
I know my 4 jugs are not for sale even if I could sell them for that much , replacing them is far to hit and miss but there is little chance in hell Id ever pay 960 for one of them no matter how much I enjoy shooting .

I have some powder that my guns don't like. Has the price peaked, or should I hang on to it for a year?

This is what I had in mind: Not really a 442. I had two of these in the early 80's, no money so I had to sell both of them. I want it just to go to town and eat burgers on Saturday night. I'll get one by the summer. (y)
1616095718369.png