• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

phxfa

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 9, 2010
    Arizona
    My government supplied COVID test 4E062E89-FB08-4033-B9A9-660873777E06.jpegCD97D075-F8E5-4131-AA64-2D46B9648BDD.jpeg

The Chinese own us , you must of not received the memo. When you have time don't forget to send a thank you letter to the Bidens.

My son was sick last week and before he could return to school he had to have to "Official" negative covid tests....home tests aren't acceptable.
    So I schedule appointments on two days, take him to the CVS drive through as instructed and they hand the test to me and tell me to give him the test, then drop the q-tip and vial in the drop box on the side of the building.

By the way....it's the same test I gave him at home the day before (when I didn't know they had to be "Official Tests")....So our health insurance paid the pharmacy to administer the "Official" test (twice - two days in a row)....but I performed the test and I'm the only one that handled the equipment.....

WHAT A JOKE!!!!! You know it's pretty bad when Bill Maher is asking the same questions about all this garbage that we are.

Same ones my employer gave me to use. I'm not sticking anything in that box up my nose. I found it works just fine if you cough a couple times and then spit on the swab, it shows as a valid test anyway.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    They have run out of things to instill fear in people. Remember the 24/7 death count on every channel? Then the hospital's are over crowded with covid and no rooms for anyone else? The last one to bite the dust was covid cases. Tens of thousands of cases every day!!! People finally are realizing that it's been bullshit so, home test!!

Its funny how many times I explained how our COVID plan was actually a bail out for China. Every school in the country started getting boxes of masks, gloves, bleach wipes, hand sanitizer, and plastic dividers delivered weekly straight from China since the beginning of this fucking scam. We have boxes of tests at work from China. They were no longer good because they were expired. Then they said, never mind these tests are OK, until xxxx date even if they are expired.

Bill Maher is just another faggot trying to get out in front of the narrative collapsing.

Reactions: MJF and notacos4u

There are lots of videos on how to fake a test too. Funny Youtube didn't stop them from spreading medical misinformation. The testing protocols are probably even bigger horseshit than the tests themselves, and thats saying something.

The Chinkoms, along with Fauchi and Gates, created and unleashed a pandemic on the world, supply the masks and nasal swabs, and now the test kits. It's all in one shopping.