• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF?

6gunner

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2017
    CO
    So far my luck sucks! I placed an order for a ACC Elite Chassis for a new Vudoo 360 action. Well when I received the chassis, like a dumb ass, all I did was check the color, blue, take a quick look at the chassis and play with the butt stock adjustments then put it away. When the action arrived, I installed the butt stock thats when I noticed the chassis was a left handed action, the box said right. Man what a bummer. MDT is shipping the correct one out.

I also ordered a TriggerTech two stage special. Well I decided to install it in the action and adjust the trigger. After installing the trigger i put in the bolt and tried to press the trigger. The damm thing would not move! I tried adjusting both stages and nothing. Now this has to go back too.

After I get it put together, I hope it’s a shooter..