• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTH Model 1 sales?

VJJPunisher

Necromancing the stone
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2010
prison purse
I saved for a year and a half to order a xm177 AWB compliant super ar. I even splurged the extra 27 dollars to get the desert “dune runner” color combo. This is the hunk of crap they shipped me, can you believe it? The retards can’t even color match anodizing, disgusting. How do they let this turd though QC. If my parents phone wasn’t all the way upstairs I’d fucking call them and let them have it.

What’s the best ammo for this thing, that’s super cheap yet is mission capable for any and all highly sensitive ops and all ranges from 100-1,100 yards?

What’s you alls input on the very best sling for moist work, I’m thinking mamba?

IMG_6529.png

Four shades of babyshit yellow...
Did Ray Charles do the final inspection before it got put in a shipping box ?
Break out the Krylon Camo and make it look good.

Even geissele says colors won’t match its part of the camo. I think it’s cool. Scar 17 doesn’t match either
tell your mom to get some more hot pockets!

50 shades of baby shit is a badge of honor for the G fanbois. Chug yer cola and puke yer peeps.