• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTK-Wichita swivel/bipod stud Interest

SDWhirlwind

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 14, 2004
Am bored and need something to do. Had a couple of inquiries over the last year with gents wanting one of the replacement studs I made to replace a Wichita swivel on the M40A1 return stocks so they could mount a bipod. Takes some time and numerous setups to make them so don't want to make a bunch and nobody buy them.

This is the only easy way to mount a bipod on the return stocks or any of the McMillan stocks that were ordered with Wichita swivels.

If any of you are interested in one or two let me know and I may do another small run. Won't do just one or two as there are 7 different setups on the equipment I have to make them to my satisfaction. Price will be $35 mailed for the first one and $55 for a pair.

Thanks.
Respectfully,
Dennis

Re: WTK-Wichita swivel/bipod stud Interest

Dennis is good to go! I already have a couple of the bipod stud replacements he made and they fit perfectly to the Wichita sling swivel receivers.

Will up this a time or two but it is becoming evident that there is NO demand until a month or two down the road when I get another PM asking for me to make them one???

Going..... Going..........

In all honesty they work great and you don't have to alter an original or a new factory Wichita swivel to use a bipod. Just unscrew and reinstall the original swivel loop with no changes or alterations to the now expensive return stocks. Also if you have a stock you bought used or new with Wichita's these work great. Just an FYI!

Last call!!!

Only the 1 above response so unless something changes as of now I won't be making anymore!