• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS – HK 416 .22 LR Pistol – Made by Umarex for HK

DXT_Shooter

Private
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2017
Chandler, AZ
Used HK 416 .22 LR Pistol with SBA3 Pistol Brace. It has LOP limiter installed to keep length of pull below 13.5” It will come with 3 additional ones as well if you want to limit it to less. It also has a HK Parts reduced spring trigger spring kit installed, I will include the original factory springs. If you want to remove the brace it includes the round end piece. Factory flip up sights, Sig Romeo 5 red-dot sight and the original 20 round magazine that came with the gun. I have the original box for the gun, Sig Romeo 5 and SB Tactical Brace.

It likes HV ammo best especially Remington Bucket O Bullets...subsonic doesn’t work in it very well. I have about 3000 rounds through it.

No sales to Hawaii, California, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Colorado, Vermont, Massachusetts or District of Columbia or any states that have high capacity magazine restrictions.

$ 675 - Ships from my FFL to you FFL
4FFCE216-DD59-4D2A-8848-A7A401971DE0.jpeg
70CBE7BD-52EE-45FB-ACB1-A2503E5D8336.jpeg

Payment by PayPal FF or you pay fees or USPS Money Order.

PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nics00ss