• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS 10k Wolf small rifle match magnum primers shipping available.

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
I am looking to sell (2) 5k per case wolf gold medal match magnum small rifle primers. I am selling this as one lot as I am willing to ship and do not want to ship to a bunch of different areas. Yes I know this is on the high side. Look around they just keep going up and up. I am looking to fund a dillon 1100 or 1050 super in 223/5.56 only.

I am selling these for $2000.00 for all 10k primers shipped. I am not accepting offers, and if they don't sell I am good with that.

Paul

I’d say if you ain’t buying shit....which you aint....you carry your silly ass on. Been an active topic lately.

Let me make sure I understand this, wolf primers are selling for $0.20 each? I'm gonna have to back through my reloading stuff...

Yea .20 each. Hell list em up. How many you got?? Buncha damn tire kickers. Quit wasting my time.

Really, broke bitch? You're the one I'm here calling names. I didn't pay $2k for all of those.

Attachments

• 16125820000311353576018542119223.jpg
    16125820000311353576018542119223.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 228
First if you not buying its none of your damn business. Secondly these per 1k are starting to peak over $200 per 1k on gunbroker. These are all the same lot and specifically made for 5.56. It will be 2-3 years before primers are back on the market. If you need to shoot Matches, this makes it worth it. ESP if your a 3 gun or run a BR for PRS. Lastly, what is expensive to me and you, might be a drop in the bucket for someone else. I bought 4 gatorades in Cuba a year and a half ago to drink with my wife and kid. I spent 1/2 a months average salary of a Cuban worker on those 4 gatorades. Thank you @JfarmshooterW check your PMS

Can you apply this rule to the OP?

Sellers: Post your lot for sale.
Buyers: Buy or don't buy the shit for sale.

Everyone: Spare us all the in-between. 🤠

Stop replying here. Again, not a conversation. Send a PM or start a thread in the appropriate forum.