• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: 14.5" Hodge Barrel upper (Pinned/Welded), VLTOR Upper - $520 Shipped.

Starman_Dan

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2020
Photo album here!

I accept PayPal G&S + Fees or Venmo. Absolutely no notes.

I am not looking for any trades at this time. This is cross-posted from my sale posting on Arfcom and Reddit under the same username!

14.5" Pinned and Welded Hodge Barreled Upper - $520 Shipped + G&S Fees.

This upper has 1,010 rounds through it (mostly suppressed) and has a little salt, but is an incredibly reliable and smooth shooter. This upper was professionally assembled and pinned/welded by Trajectory Arms. It will include the gauging checklist that was sent back with it

Worth noting that this upper has been rattle canned with aervoe and that the original upper receiver color is foliage and the original rail color is FDE. There is some splatter from gas around the charging handle and ejection port.

Does not include BCG/CH/Rail

INCLUDES
:

- USGI Barrel Nut

- Hodge Defense 14.5" Barrel

- Forward Controls Design 6315KM Muzzle Device

- Forward Controls Design GBF Gas Block (Set screws and pinned)

- Trajectory Arms gauged Gas Tube

- VLTOR MUR Upper Receiver (Foliage)

Last edited:
The rail has been sold. This listing is for the assembled upper minus rail. The barrel nut is a standard USGI barrel nut.