• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS- 2 KAC SR-15 barrels converted to LMT barrels (11.5 and 16) and KAC chrome bolt

JCap

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Looking to sell 2 of my KAC SR-15 barrels that were sent off to D Wilson for conversion to the LMT MRP platform

One barrel is actually an SR-16 11.5" take off barrel that came with the chrome bolt. Only 30 rounds through it. In great shape.

The second barrel came off a 16" SR-15 that I had torn down off a Mod 1 and had converted to the LMT platform as well. This barrel has a few hundred rounds through it but is still in excellent shape. Asking $450

Both conversions were done by DWilson and have had no issues with installation in the chassis I've tried them in.

No muzzle devices included

11.5 and chrome bolt sold. 16” barrel still left. Asking $450

Feel free to ask for more pics. Trades are welcome

PICS

Possible trades
LaRue PredatOBR 7.62 12” handguard
Lights/lasers
Let me know what you got.

Last edited:
bump. I have a custom cut 10.75" chassis for this as well (meant to look like the old KAC Mod 0 uppers). Will do both together for $1000 for this memorial weekend