• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS 21st Century Concentricity Gauge and Tube Mic.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Never used. I picked these up from 21st Century when I bought my IDOD thinking that I was going to get back into F class shooting. IDOD is long gone and these two remain.

Concentricity Gauge with wheel and indicator new is $330 + shipping. Yours for $275.00 shipped. Again, this is new and never used.

OV6x2PM.jpg

Digital Tube Mic with stand. Perfect for measuring your neck wall thickness. Never used. Yours for $85.00 shipped.
FH1Rsx3.jpg

Last edited:
Never used. I picked these up from 21st Century when I bought my IDOD thinking that I was going to get back into F class shooting. IDOD is long gone and these two remain.

Concentricity Gauge with wheel and indicator new is $330 + shipping. Yours for $275.00 shipped. Again, this is new and never used.

OV6x2PM.jpg

Digital Tube Mic with stand. Perfect for measuring your neck wall thickness. Never used. Yours for $85.00 shipped.
FH1Rsx3.jpg
I’ll take the tube mic. Pm inbound.