• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS - .223 Rem AIAX Chassis Trainer Rifle - Tooley Built

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
SOLD / SOLD / SOLD - Up for sale is my Tooley Rifles .223 Rem AIAX Chassis Trainer Rifle in outstanding condition with only 60 rounds fired through it.

I had this rifle made by Mr. Tooley in order to have a rifle set up exactly like my match rifle so that I could train more with less expensive .223 Rem ammo. Unfortunately, I'm unable to compete or even practice as much I would like due to increasing family and work commitments. I'm limiting myself to just one precision rifle set-up for the time when I can get back to shooting competitions again. As such, I'm going to have to let this "turn key" trainer rifle go to someone who will use it more than I will.

The following is a breakdown of this rifle build.

Tooley Rifles Orion 700 Short Action, Cerakoted in Field Drab
American Precision Arms Gen 2 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake
Bartlein 24" Fluted Barrel, Cerakoted in Field Drab
Accuracy AICS AX Chassis, Field Drab in Color
Geissele Super 700 Trigger
Four (4) Accurate Mag .223 10 round magazine
Really Right Stuff AI AX Forend Auxiliary Plate
Really Right Stuff Barricade Stop
Badger Oversized Bolt Knob

The cost of all of the above came to just over $4100 when I finally got the rifle after a 8 month wait. I’m asking $3600 shipped to your FFL (buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired). PLEASE NOTE: The Nightforce ATACR 4-16 scope, Spuhr mount, and bipod in the photos for this listing are not included with the sale of this rifle. I may sell them separately - PM me to discuss.

PayPal and Venmo are preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees. I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-6881.jpgIMG-6875.jpgIMG-6876.jpgIMG-6877.jpgIMG-6878.jpgIMG-6880.jpgIMG-6882.jpg

Last edited: