• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: 24” 308 AI factory barrel, not threaded

Hippy_Steve

Clownworld Research Corp LLC
Minuteman
May 4, 2018
Spokane, WA
SOLD

Selling my mounted but unfired 308 AI barrel. bbl length is 24" and is not threaded. This barrel came with the used AT I bought, so I'm unsure of what the twist rate is. I think it's unfired because the rifling is immaculate, there is no visible signs of throat wear, copper fouling or burnt powder (according to the patch I ran through). Barrel will come with the plastic barrel nub protectors (not pictured) and a midway barrel storage sock (why does this exist?) that also came with the rifle. $350 shipped or trade for ammo/pistols/nylon/tools/bipods. I will accept bitcoin if that's how you roll. USA shipping only. Being sold to clear out my safe.

SOLD

763AF5C6-018B-460A-9200-592CEB21E6CA.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump. I’ll take a bone stock g43 and i’ll add a wee bit of cash if you’re local.

how many rounds on yours?
I’ve never shot the barrel, and a patch of barnes CR-10 says no copper fouling, so I strongly believe the barrel hasn’t been shot. You should try reading the OP, or I can send you a copy of hooked on phonics free of charge. I believe every american should know how to read :^)

Reactions: Novak77
I’ve never shot the barrel, and a patch of barnes CR-10 says no copper fouling, so I strongly believe the barrel hasn’t been shot. You should try reading the OP, or I can send you a copy of hooked on phonics free of charge. I believe every american should know how to read :^)

sounds like a mystery meat shot out barrel

bump. buy my barrel, which has now been appraised by a highly qualified and esteemed literally who of snipershide

Reactions: 81sfo