• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTS- 2X Burris BTC 50's with all accessories. New!

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
All,

I have two New in the Box BTC 50's. They include the mount for each one. I have one with a complete set of objective mounts. Two wireless controllers.
Everything is New and unused. I bought these from @TheHebrewHammer here on the hide. I was able to pick up a couple of LWTS's and these will not be used.
1. BTC 50, mount, wireless controller, and objective mounts, $2850 + shipping to you.
2 BTC 50, mount, and wireless controller, $2600 + shipping to you.
These have a 3 year warranty, and have never left their respective boxes.

Photos up in a day or so, just need time away from work.
PM your questions. First to post, TRUMPs on going PM's. Payment via Discrete PayPal. NO G&S payments. Apple Pay, Venmo, USPS MO's are cool too. Cross Posted.

Thanks for looking,
ST42

#Edit#
Possible Partial trade for the following,
1. CQBL-1 in Tan.
2. CQBL-1 in Black
3. KIJI 3*
4. KIJI 10*
5. Custom SA in 7mm-08, .260 Rem., 6.5x45, 6x45 etc..

Last edited:
Reactions: BigRed308
Bumpski.
Additional trades,
1. LRF Bino’s
2 SICO Radius
3. PEQ15
4. Sphur 4001
Etc….

Last edited:
Still available for sale or trade. @cornhuskid sent a great offer on LRF Bino’s. I should have noted that I need 10x or better in the binos.

Reactions: cornhuskid
One has been sold. One remaining.

One left fellows. Great entry level clip on that is NIB. Lets see some trades!!!