• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: 2x MDT .30-06 AICS 3.560" mags

TMD

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2019
San Jose, CA
mdt.jpg

Picked up two of these last year from MDT without realizing I accidentally ordered the shorter 3.560 mags. These are brand new and have never been fired, though one was (loosely) inserted into a chassis. Pic below shows the MDTs compared to a 3.715 AICS; MDT on the top, AICS on the bottom.

mags.jpg

$120 OBO for the pair with shipping, tracking and insurance included. Payment via Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle or USPS MO; if you have no recent feedback or are a new member I reserve the right to require a USPS MO.

I'm new here but have extensive positive feedback on other sites and can provide verification on request.

Last edited:
Is there a spacer inside to shorten it?
I believe these mags are physically shorter than the standard 3.715" long-action AICS mags and are meant for intermediate-length receivers like Savages or Tikkas. I'll edit this post with a photo of a comparison to a .300WM LA mag once I get home.

mags.jpg

EDIT: Pic uploaded. Top is the MDT mag, bottom is a 3.715" AICS from a Mk13 kit. The MDT is noticeably shorter in length.

Last edited: