• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS (4 Boxes) 500 6mm Berger 105 Hybrids

db¹

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2019
Utah
(4) Boxes of 6mm Berger 105 Hybrids, 500 Count
$275/box + $25 flat shipping (whether you buy one or all four)
Will also trade 1:1 for 6mm Berger 109, LRHT

Should all be the same lot, but I will have to check when I get home.

I'm new here, so if you happen to be at the PRS Finale this weekend, I'll be there if you want to verify my identity. I won't have the product with me but will ship it as soon as I return home.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFastEddie
PayPal FF, no comments please.

I won't be able to ship these until Tue. Just want to be sure you know this before paying. Tnx!

Last edited:
I'll take one. Please send PP info.

Still waiting on details to send payment.......

Hey. Sorry for the delay. No cell service at K&M this weekend. PayPal Friends and Family please, no comments.

I'll be home tonight and send them out in the morning.

Last edited:
I’m still in for two boxes. $575 total? I’ll check on 109 LRHTs…I may have a box in the cabinet….can’t remember if they’re the 6mm or the 6.5 LRHT. I’ll know by tomorrow-midday. Safe travels.

Hey! Thanks for your patience. It turns out one of the boxes was open which I didn't realize. So, I only have 969 left. (Already sold two boxes.) If thats ok with you, the price would be $558 if I subtract those 31 out at $0.55 each. They are all lot number PR0355. If you do have the 109s and want to trade, we can just subtract $300 so the price would be $258 plus (500) Berger 6mm 109 LRHTs. Let me know if this works for you when you are able to check on what you have.

Hey! Thanks for your patience. It turns out one of the boxes was open which I didn't realize. So, I only have 969 left. (Already sold two boxes.) If thats ok with you, the price would be $558 if I subtract those 31 out at $0.55 each. They are all lot number PR0355. If you do have the 109s and want to trade, we can just subtract $300 so the price would be $258 plus (500) Berger 6mm 109 LRHTs. Let me know if this works for you when you are able to check on what you have.

I’ll be home to check on what I have in a few hours. Can we switch to private message to work out the details? I’ll take what you have either way. Cheers