• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD 50% off Vortex cert

DedicatedShooter

Air Winger
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2010
NoVA
As the title states, 50% off Vortex cert for sale. Cert was repurposed for use during the last SW Borderwar match and verified with Vortex. It’s ready for use! Good for the next year!

EXPIRES 17 Oct 2021

Price: SOLD

EFA4A9BA-02D3-4A52-A46F-DF017900D5CB.jpeg
5F1D9CC8-037E-497F-91A2-8C63E09EC537.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s 50% off of the MSRP. The Vortex certs certainly can be a little misleading and I’ve seen this play out several times when folks sell them on here. If you look at the pricing examples on the back of the cert, your price is 50% of MSRP. So depending on what you want to buy, you can save more than $650.

That's a good price. It's that for the 4.5-27x56 version with the EBR-7C reticle?

Problem with vortex is a $1500 optic will "list" for $2100 :(

Yeah they have my current optic listed for $2899.

Thanks for all the discussion but unless you have questions about the cert, please limit the conversation on the thread.

This isn’t a general discussion thread and I don’t make posts on your threads that are critical of whatever it is that you’re selling. Thank you.

Thanks for all the discussion but unless you have questions about the cert...

Sorry, OP we were discussing the math relating to this text in the cert...

vortex cert.jpeg

edit: it seems like the $650 is $ discount to MAP(?) not $ discount to MSRP

Last edited:
Yeah they have my current optic listed for $2899.
Sorry, OP we were discussing the math relating to this text in the cert...

View attachment 7454458

edit: it seems like the $650 is $ discount to MAP(?) not $ discount to MSRP

It’s all good. I get what you’re saying though, I’ve seen other certs that look identical to mine but they say “save up to $800”. Either way, this one is the same as all the others...50% off MSRP and not 50% off MAP pricing.

Ttt with a price drop. Cheapest one that has ever been for sale on here, to my knowledge anyways.

Last edited: