• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD WTS: 6.5 CM Surgeon 591 Barreled Action (Bartlein 24" 1:8)

Paul_H

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 20, 2019
Norwich, CT
Selling a 6.5 Creedmoor Surgeon 591 barreled action. Action is right hand. Barrel is a Bartlein 24" 1:8 twist heavy palma. Has an Area419 HellFire brake and a TriggerTech special trigger. Has a total of 230 rounds through it and with my questionable skills was shooting 1/2 MOA.

Please check the pics. The original muzzle brake required the end of the barrel to be necked down, where the HellFire did not, so there's a short section before the brake that's a tad smaller in diameter on the barrel. Does not affect function, but please be aware of it so there are no surprises.

Edit -- This was built by Surgeon Rifles.

Asking $1700 with ground shipped inside CONUS from my FFL to your FFL. Payment via PayPal, I'll pay all fees.

IMG_0682.JPG

IMG_0683.JPG

IMG_0684.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: NDSU