• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: 6.5 Creedmoor Part Out

George of Lydda

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2022
Pennsylvania
Aero M5 Enhanced upper (Black) with Enhanced FDE handguard ($300) SOLD
22" Criterion Hvy Hybrid Barrel with Headspaced JP Enterprises High Pressure Bolt assembly (Bolt and firing pin) ($400)
Ballistic advantage BCG Complete ($100)
Primary Arms GLx 4-16x scope with ACSS Apollo 6.5 Creed Reticle ($550)
Magpul PRS gen 3 FDE ($175) (Comes with rifle buffer tube) SOLD
Radian Raptor LT Charging Handle ($75)
Magpul FDE Bipod ($75)
Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block Silver with Gas tube ($50)

Prices are flexible and obviously will discount to a degree if you want multiple items.

Attachments

• Upper.png
    Upper.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Is this for a stripped upper/lower, stripped upper/handguard, stripped upper/handguard/stripped lower, etc...? Can't really tell what's included going off the description and picture.

Thanks

Edit: just noticed "handguard" in the description, my apologies. So stripped receivers and handguard?

Is this for a stripped upper/lower, stripped upper/handguard, stripped upper/handguard/stripped lower, etc...? Can't really tell what's included going off the description and picture.

Thanks

Edit: just noticed "handguard" in the description, my apologies. So stripped receivers and handguard?
Sorry, I will fix the pictures tonight. It is for a stripped upper and handguard. Description definitely should have been more clear. Everything in the picture is still for sale though. Including the barrel, bcg and scope. Just trying to post separately to make it easy for people to find specific items they may want.

Not a problem! If you want to make a list of what parts you have and what you might want for each or together I would be interested and I'm sure you'd get some other bites as well.
I've got an M5 .308 I just finished and have been on the fence about putting together a 6.5 upper or whole rifle out of Aero recievers.

Josh

Here are the other items in the "build." Note: nothing has been fully installed. Just lightly assembled. I will post a full picture to see everything together.
Aero M5 Enhanced upper (Black) with Enhanced FDE handguard ($300) SOLD
22" Criterion Hvy Hybrid Barrel with Headspaced JP Enterprises High Pressure Bolt assembly (Bolt and firing pin) ($400) SOLD
Ballistic advantage BCG Complete ($100)
Magpul PRS gen 3 FDE ($175) (Comes with rifle buffer tube) SOLD
Radian Raptor LT Charging Handle ($75)
Magpul FDE Bipod ($75)
Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block Silver with Gas tube ($50)

Last edited:
Here are the other items in the "build." Note: nothing has been fully installed. Just lightly assembled. I will post a full picture to see everything together.
Aero M5 Enhanced upper (Black) with Enhanced FDE handguard ($300)
22" Criterion Hvy Hybrid Barrel with Headspaced JP Enterprises High Pressure Bolt assembly (Bolt and firing pin) ($400)
Ballistic advantage BCG (also have original bolt and firing pin) ($100)
Magpul PRS gen 3 FDE ($175) (Comes with rifle buffer tube)
Radian Raptor Charging Handle ($75)
Magpul FDE Bipod ($75)
Superlative Arms Adjustable Gas Block Silver ($50)
I probably have a rifle length gas tube laying around but not sure. That would just be included with anything if someone wants it.

Prices are flexible and obviously will discount to a degree if you want multiple items.
caliber of the criterion barrel?