• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS : 6.5 Grendel 18" AR and accessories, willing to piece out

pinkhair

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2008
Savannah, ga
I've got a 18" 6.5 Grendel AR, took the upper in on a trade and while nice I don't really do much long range shooting with the AR platform so this has gotta go. The specs are as follows:

Aero Precision upper receiver cerakoted sniper grey
Nickel Boron coated 6.5 Grendel bolt
Radian Raptor CH
18 "Ballistic Advantage Fluted Match Barrel
Slim line M-Lok handguard
Rugged Suppressors 3 port Muzzle Brake
Spikes Tactical Crusader Lower
KNS precision anti-rotate pins
White oak Armament A2 stock and buffer tube/spring
I can't remember what kind of trigger it is, but it's very light and crisp and feels like a single stage

The rifle comes with 160 rounds of Hornady Black 6.5 Grendel ammo,2 x 30 rd mags, 1 x 10 round mag and a GG&G bipod
Asking $1400 shipped, trades will be considered, worst I can say is no. Now only $1100, $900 OBO
If you'd like to see more pictures or what have you feel free to PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_1001.jpg
    IMG_1001.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_1002.jpg
    IMG_1002.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:
Looks like a nice rifle!! What kind of accuracy are you getting, have you tested it?

Thanks!

Jeff

Looks like a nice rifle!! What kind of accuracy are you getting, have you tested it?

Thanks!

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

I've literally put 20 rounds through it. I traded for it not long ago fired off enough rounds to zero it and then built a 6.5 creed bolt gun lol. I'm just not much of a precision semi auto shooter though with the hornady black I was shooting a pretty consistent 1 moa though i don't think my scope was doing me any favors. I'm pretty sure it'd shoot better with different ammo however.