• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: 6.5cm Proof/Defiance rifle

Mike_P

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2013
    Lacey, WA
    Hi all,

I threw this rifle together out of extra parts for another member and never heard back. So it's up for sale to anyone now.

The rifle has not been fired. It's brand new outside of the action which has seen some rounds.

Parts list:
    Defiance Tenacity short action Cerakoted Black (Nomad Precision - Pillager Marked, built in lug)
    22" Proof Research Carbon Fiber prefit
    Manners EH-1 in Americana finish
    Hawkins Precision DBM
    Huber 2 stage trigger (Used, I've never tried it) OR if the buyer likes, I'll swap it for a brand new in package Triggertech primary
    1x Magpul mag

The rifle was headspaced, stock pillars cut, and assembled. At buyers request I'll also have it bedded before shipping (Marinetex) It has not been fired. As it sits in the photo it weighs in at 7 pounds.

Everything is brand new outside of the action, which shows a little wear in the cerakote. There is no muzzle device included.

Asking Price: $2750 shipped and insured

Payment method: Paypal F&F or USPS Money Order

Shipping method: USPS Priority mail with insurance, shipped from my FFL to yours.

Attachments

• 7DE8D03C-4F8B-447A-BA43-64FD82455C03.jpeg
      7DE8D03C-4F8B-447A-BA43-64FD82455C03.jpeg
      161.1 KB · Views: 488
    Last edited:
    Reactions: DIBBS and Estes640
    Could you PM me some up close pics of the action, bolt, etc? I can send you my cell number if text is easier. Thanks