• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS 6mm Bullets all Sold

DAC_0612

No Excuses
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 10, 2018
    Hornady A-Max, 105 grain (1,300 bullets same lot) $350 shipped. sold to @3ngineer
    Hornady V-Max, 87 grain (400 bullets)$175 shipped. sold to @PhippsT
    Hornady V-Max, 75 grain (100 bullets) $35 shipped sold to @PhippsT
    Sierra MatchKing, 6mm 107 grain, HPBT (100 bullets), $35 spf
    Sierra GameKing, 85 grain, 6mm HPBT (100 bullets) $35
    Berger VDL Hunting,6mm 95 grain (270 bullets) $135 sold to @PhippsT
    Hornady ELD Match, 6mm 108 grain (600 bullets) $210 sold @MisterOrange

WTS 6mm Hornady Match, 105 grain 1,000 count $380 shipped
    182 Unfired 6 Dasher Norma Brass $200 shipped
    300 NIB Lapua 6BR Brass sold
    200 Berger 105 Hybrids shipped sold to @Deputy617
    500 Berger 105 VLD hunting $250 shipped spf @scott5456
    RCBS Chargemaster with all original stuff sold

Last edited:
    adding more stuff

Last edited:
    Did everyone else that bought bullets from Dclary on this thread get their bullets and have smooth transactions? I still haven't got the bullets I paid him for on Jan 29th, and he's mostly been ghosting me on the DMs ever since, hasn't sent me a tracking number.

If you experienced a Delay in shipment I apologize. I have shipped everything and most have been delivered with the last couple being delivered today and Tomorrow. I have left positive feedback for the ones who have received their product. Hope all are happy with their purchase.

Reactions: ryanowarrior
    Yup got my stuff in timely matter...box was busted open but I know that’s not from him...also I work at post office and if you had any idea how bad the shipping world is right now lol...add all this crazy weather on top makes it that much worse...but mostly everyone here has a normal life outside of SH and shipping stuff to us and sometimes that comes into play

Good to hear that everyone else didn't have problems. Looks like Dclary has a new username now (cometchaser). My issues had nothing to do with UPS though. I had inquired via PM several times over the course of 15 days to see if he'd shipped my order out, to which I got no response for several days at a time, only replied once I got rude. He avoided sending me shipping info, but made it sound vaguely like he had shipped them. In the end, he did ship the bullets and finally sent tracking today once I got nasty in PMs and took it public via this thread, but it took 12 days before a UPS label was even created. Wouldn't have been an issue for me at all, if he would just have kept me in the loop. Overall, I'm sure I just drew the short straw on one of the many orders getting lost in the fray. Just poor communication on his part, but I digress. Not the end of the world. Don't mean to shitpost or sling dirt around. Just being open about a 2 and a half week headache for me that could've been avoided by honesty and communication.

Reactions: ryanowarrior