• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS: 900 CCI BR-2 Primers (LRP; Face-to-Face in Northern VA)

Underaverage

Maximum Effort
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2020
Winchester, VA
Like the title states, I have 900 CCI BR-2 Large Rifle Primers up for sale (box of 1,000 with one brick of primers removed). I used 100 of them when I started reloading but have now decided to load with CCI 200's instead.

Price is $135 face to face in the Northern Virginia area (I'm actually in the far northern tip of Virginia; close to the WV/MD lines).

I cannot and will not ship these; looked into it and its WAY too difficult to do as an individual for a 1-time occurrence.

Last edited:
any interest in trading for Fed GM215M's primer for primer??
I appreciate the offer, but no thank you. I currently only reload for one specific rifle and did my load development with CCI 200 LRP's.

As such, those are the only primers that I would consider accepting in a trade. Thanks for the offer though!

Reactions: wvbangin
I will take them if your willing to ship. I will cover all costs. I want them

Primers are back up for sale. I investigated shipping them and it's pretty much impossible to do for a one time occurrence as an individual without significant money and leg work on my end. Face to face only!