• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: AAC 51T Muzzle Brakes + Installation/Removal Tool

wyliecoyote

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2018
North Dakota
For any AAC 51T owners out there, I have three Brakeout 2.0 Compensator/Muzzle Brakes up for grabs plus the 3/8 drive ratchet installation tool used for these and other AAC three prong devices:

1.) AAC Brakeout 2.0 Compensator 7.62/.30 cal 51T 5/8-24 (P/N 610728) SOLD
2.) AAC Brakeout 2.0 Compensator 7.62/.30 cal 51T 5/8-24 (P/N 610728) SOLD
3.) AAC Brakeout 2.0 Compensator 7.62/.30 cal 51T 5/8-24 (P/N 103289)
4.) AAC Blackout Flash Hider Installation Tool (P/N 64185)
SOLD

These aren't being made anymore and go for astronomical prices on Gun Broker. All items are $100 each, shipped TYD. Please PM for payment details. Cheers!

Attachments

• Brakes 1.jpg
    Brakes 1.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 110
  • Brakes 2.jpg
    Brakes 2.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 113
  • Tool 1.jpg
    Tool 1.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Tool 2.jpg
    Tool 2.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Tool 3.jpg
    Tool 3.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I’m torn between #1 and #3. I can only afford one of them. To help me choose, can you mount each one to a SCAR-20S, shoot a string of 10 rounds using .MIL-issue M118 on each, and record video at the muzzle so I can compare noise signature and flash reduction of each one? Please post the video on YouTube, as I may want some friends to view it and help me in the decision process.

I’m torn between #1 and #3. I can only afford one of them. To help me choose, can you mount each one to a SCAR-20S, shoot a string of 10 rounds using .MIL-issue M118 on each, and record video at the muzzle so I can compare noise signature and flash reduction of each one? Please post the video on YouTube, as I may want some friends to view it and help me in the decision process.
LMAO! Sure thing bud! Better yet, I'll do a mag dump at night on the Fudd range and maybe even rake the sky with tracers. I'm tellin' ya, those little compensator/flash-hider/brake thingies really make a big differnce. Zero IR signature!

Actually, for anyone out there, the decision process is simple . . . send your AAC cans to ECCO Machine and be done with these bullshit 51T mounts forever. I just got all mine back a week ago and they're now set up for Griffin taper mounts. The AAC cans are really good, 762 SD in my case, but suffer from a poorly designed mount. I'm just giving the last of these buggers in my inventory a final chance before they go up on Gun Broker or take a walk with me down the aisles of the next gun show. Price drop to $50 . . .

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
sr
LMAO! Sure thing bud! Better yet, I'll do a mag dump at night on the Fudd range and maybe even rake the sky with tracers. I'm tellin' ya, those little compensator/flash-hider/brake thingies really make a big differnce. Zero IR signature!

Actually, for anyone out there, the decision process is simple . . . send your AAC cans to ECCO Machine and be done with these bullshit 51T mounts forever. I just got all mine back a week ago and they're now set up for Griffin taper mounts. The AAC cans are really good, 762 SD in my case, but suffer from a poorly designed mount. I'm just giving the last of these buggers in my inventory a final chance before they go up on Gun Broker or take a walk with me down the aisles of the next gun show. Price drop to $50 . . .
sent PM/conversation