• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS - Accuracy International AICS AX MKII Chassis (Remington 700 SA)

MEL07

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2007
Pinckney, MI
Color is Drab Earth. 13" forend. Like new. Barreled action was bolted in, but never fired. Ergos are just not for me. Sticking with Manners. ;)

$1600.00 (OBO) shipped (CONUS only). Not interested in trades at this time, thanks.

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
Damn if this was a black one or green I’d be all over it this 13” is perfect for a vudoo build with 20” barrel

Reactions: MEL07
Interested in any trades possibly?
Not really, but thanks. I've accumulated various components for various build projects, and am somehow spending more time tinkering and less time shooting. Trying to reverse that by selling off stuff I don't have an immediate need for, and getting my ass out to the range more.

Damn if this was a black one or green I’d be all over it this 13” is perfect for a vudoo build with 20” barrel
That would indeed make for an awesome vudoo build! Don't get me started though... I need fewer projects and more shooting time. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tacops1
I have one started and all the damn 13” AI AX Chassis in black or green are now sold out with unknown fulfillment times ugh

Reactions: MEL07
I have one started and all the damn 13” AI AX Chassis in black or green are now sold out with unknown fulfillment times ugh
Sorry about the wait, man. That sucks. When you get her finished up though that is going to be one bad ass vudoo! :)

Reactions: tacops1