• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Accuracy International AT 6.5CM

matchgrade762

Private
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2021
Bellevue, WA
Accuracy International AT in 6.5CM, with the unobtanium thumbhole stock kit and the original pistol grip kit included. I bought this for PRS but never ended up shooting any matches, so it's just been a safe queen. Easily shoots .5 MOA even with FMJ. Barrel is a factory AI with exactly 190 rounds of factory ammo through it. Bolt is the later small-pin version. The folding stock makes it much easier to remove the bolt without removing the adjustable cheek riser. Comes with Harris bipod and action rail. Does not come with Leupold MK5 or rings (but those are available separately). The Rugged suppressor mount will be swapped out for the factory thread protector.

$4000 shipped for the rifle.

$1900 for the Leupold MK5 5-25x PR2 (MIL) with 10MOA ARC M-Brace mount. Minty condition, comes with Vortex scope coat.

I'm not super active on this thread but have plenty of rep on arfcom, reddit, and gunbroker. I can also be reached at 301-956-0961 for verification for serious buyers.

cxoCvOj.jpg

IMG_9985.jpg

IMG_9986.jpg
IMG_9987.jpg
IMG_9989.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3rdfocal
I don’t know the OP personally, but they’ve been on ARF since 2014, and they have a 99% positive feedback rating spanning 97 transactions. Thought that might help some folks feel a little better perhaps.

For what it’s worth, I’d have bought this already if I was in a position to do so. I miss my AT w/ thumbhole kit dearly…

GLWS!

Reactions: HoneyBakedBadger