• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Accuracy International AT with AX folding buttstock conversion kit and anarchy bipod spigot; pale brown -- reduced 01/06

mgrs

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2018
VA
For sale is an Accuracy International AT rifle with an AX buttstock conversion. This is the newer version of the AT with a small firing pin and quick lock barrel change system. The AX conversion has been installed/bonded to the chassis using factory kit. The rifle also has an anarchy outdoors picatinny bipod spigot but includes all factory parts and paperwork (factory AI spigot, sling swivel bipod adapter) and one magazine. It is in excellent condition with no bolt face pitting. 510 rounds on the included AI 24" .308 barrel. 689 rounds on the action itself.

Please see my accessories sale thread for accessories and additional prefit barrels. (both additional barrels now sold)

$4400 $4350
shipped CONUS

Tt06NHI.jpg

FJQQSLy.jpg

cfCXAGh.jpg

pkICbJY.jpg

HvtP2HZ.jpg

s0AEVW9.jpg

MdVnrvF.jpg

4bWZvx3.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Up; thanks.

Due to scammer activity using my ads- please only respond to IMs or posts from my username (mgrs).

Up.

Trades +/-
- Land Cruiser FJ40 parts
- M1 Carbine (not inland) (no import marks)
- M1917 rifles
- M1903 Rifes
- "Trapdoor" Springfield rifles
- WW2 German Firearms
- WW2 Imperial Japanese Firearms
- USGI M1919A4 and A6 parts
- OOW or similar BAR M1918A2 build