• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS: Accuracy International Barrels and Skins.

maggitas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2007
South Georgia
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD PENDING

1. 20 inch Lothar Walthar barrel. 7.62 X 51 Caliber This was taken off my A I MK III. has some wear and dings on barrel. Unknown round count but still shoots great. $175.00 shipped. Sold to Jeffrey Ye.
2 20 inch Bartlein Barrel purchased here a few years ago. .308 caliber Round count is 574 and comes with A I Brake $550.00 shipped.
4 Accuracy International AE MK III skins. folding stock O D Green I purchased these online and they are in very good condition but are missing some of the plastic pieces that cover some holes. Also buttstock has cutout for rear bipod. The A I logos on palm grip are missing. Also one of the plastic pieces that covers the folding stock keeper is missing. Asking $225.00 shipped. I can take paypal but buyer must pay fees. An I will take it trumps all.

Attachments

• Stuff for sale 014.JPG
    Stuff for sale 014.JPG
    566.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Stuff for sale 015.JPG
    Stuff for sale 015.JPG
    562.9 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Seconds on the AW skins if roncar2008 changes their mind?

Edit: whoops, I thought they were for the R700 action pattern chassis, not the AI Action chassis, my bad!

Last edited: