• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS: Aero Solus Competition, 22" 6.5CM

Timmeh19

Tim Yackley
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2018
Wisconsin
Selling a NiB Aero Solus Competition, 22" 6.5CM, Magpul OD Cerakote, with their Sendero profile barrel
Posting it because I won it at a match, and as much as I would love to keep it, I could use the funds elsewhere.

All I've done is take it out of the box, try the action, couple trigger pulls, then put it back.
Looking to get $1550 shipped, obo, payment via Zelle or USPS MO, FFL must receive from an individual.

Let me with if you have any questions or want some more pictures!

Pics:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marjah1/6
Selling a NiB Aero Solus Competition, 22" 6.5CM, Magpul OD Cerakote, with their Sendero profile barrel
Posting it because I won it at a match, and as much as I would love to keep it, I could use the funds elsewhere.

All I've done is take it out of the box, try the action, couple trigger pulls, then put it back.
Looking to get $1550 shipped, obo, payment via Zelle or USPS MO, FFL must receive from an individual.

Pics:

Pics: