• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS AI Accessories: Proof CF 7.62 , PVA 6.5 AI Small Tenon Prefits- AI Competition Trigger - Anarchy Cheek Piece -- reduced 10/18

mgrs

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2018
VA
Prices include CONUS shipping.

1. Proof research prefit 16.5" carbon fiber 16.5" barrel chambered in .308. It is an Accuracy International small tenon, so it fits AW, AT, AX, and AT-X. Original owner; 38 rounds fired. Bore scope shows no erosion or heat cracking at the throat. $870 $850 $830. SOLD

2. Patriot Valley Arms 26" M24 contour 6.5 creedmoor. AI Small Tenon. Includes matching thread protector (not pictured). Original owner, 141 rounds fired. Bore scope shows no visible erosion or heat cracking at the throat. $450 $430 SOLD

3. Accuracy international competition trigger kit. New and unopened, bought from AI dealer (Euro optic) Compatible with AI AT, AX, AW, and AT-X rifles. $500 $490. SOLD

4. Anarchy outdoors AI AX low cheek piece. Excellent and clean with all hardware. $45. SOLD

osWiosX.jpg

fVxDSAt.jpg

cy6QFhf.jpg

MuaTvLh.jpg

RPdZ138.jpg

TJifsbk.jpg

m4ifY48.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten responses back from this individual? I paid for the 6.5 barrel and now being ghosted. Looking for some communication. Any help is appreciated.

I PM’d him for a bit about the 308 barrel but only messaged me back after like 10-11pm EST.. got sketched out and bailed.. hope it works out for you

Has anyone done business with them? Someone bought the trigger. I appreciate the response

Obviously a scam that I fell for. Should be ashamed. Get a job scammer the guy who said seller good to go is in on it as well. Be careful of these 2 as I got taken. You'd think you'd be smarter than to scam a bunch of long range shooters. Just saying. Never buy anything on this site.

I was contacted by the listing person finally. States he was in the woods off grid. Hopefully this is the case. Waiting on a tracking number. Hopefully this all works out.

Trying to figure out this communication problem we are having. Can you please respond. Thank you

I PM’d him for a bit about the 308 barrel but only messaged me back after like 10-11pm EST.. got sketched out and bailed.. hope it works out for you

Unfortunately that is my schedule many days, but I always follow through. I was also out of town in the woods over the weekend. The barrel is here and available- if you'd like specific pictures, or my username and date on a notecard I can do that. Done:
IgVlsCC.jpg

He is good feedback and replied to me pretty quickly

That was certainly me; too bad it didn't work out!

Trying to figure out this communication problem we are having. Can you please respond. Thank you

Username 'blindshakers' and the email address they are using is clearly a scammer and does not represent me in any way.

Last edited:
I finally made contact with the owner/seller John and let me tell you he is an outstanding individual. It's a shame and very bad timing that I was scammed by "blindshakers". I ended up purchasing the 6.5 barrel and I have it in my possession. Buyers be aware of scammers but I can assure you that this man is not one of them. I would consider buying from him in the future.

Prices include CONUS shipping.

1. Proof research prefit 16.5" carbon fiber 16.5" barrel chambered in .308. It is an Accuracy International small tenon, so it fits AW, AT, AX, and AT-X. Original owner; 38 rounds fired. Bore scope shows no erosion or heat cracking at the throat. $870 $850 $830

osWiosX.jpg

I'll take this per our PM.
Thanks